• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search (Teen Titans)

Remi

Sassafrass
Hello, friends!

It's about that time again where I make a little thing to get some roleplay partners (specifically for a Teen Titans - animated series rp). As for my guidelines I don't have too many!

They are:
Third person pov preferred.
Decent length. I'm flexible, but I would prefer no one-liners. Around one or two paragraphs at least, please!
Fair activity. I'm pretty busy, but you can expect a reply from me at least every three days!
I am not really a fan of OCs, so if we double up I probably won't be willing pair an OC with one of the original characters.
Roleplay can take place as a thread, in PM, or on Discord.

Now that those are out of the way, here's mainly what I'm looking for.

Beast Boy / Terra
-or-
Robin / Terra

If desired I am willing to double up characters and play someone for you and your desired couple (ex. playing Robin if you requested RobStar). My only real requirement is that I want to play Terra for whichever couple is picked.

:bishiesparklesr:If interested feel free to comment or shoot me a PM! :bishiesparklesl:

I wish I could help, but I suck at playing canon characters. If I could use my OC I would be so on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back