• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search--Really Craving FMA and Soul Eater!

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin

• Hello, my name is Cassie, I am a complete anime dork and am extremely bored at the moment! Due to my boredom and free time, I'm looking for someone to RP some fandom Rps with me. I am looking specifically for Fandom Rps in which we could hopefully double up characters in, this would allow us both to be able to get some pairings we crave! Kind of like an 'I'll scratch your back and you'll scratch mine' approach to the Rp.

For example, Say I'm really craving AxB and you're craving CxD in a fandom, well I could play A and C and you could play B and D, then we can both get our cravings we're hoping for!

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know! I'll be willing to listen and respond to them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill do soul eater if i can use a real picture as my person cuz I found one i really like of one of my favorite singers and i have been dying to use it haha.

I should add...I'm not too big on the idea of taking a character from the show but I would be down to do original characters and just put them in the soul eater universe if that's an option

poppunk1881 said:
Ill do soul eater if i can use a real picture as my person cuz I found one i really like of one of my favorite singers and i have been dying to use it haha.
I'm slightly confused. Are you talking about playing an OC character?

poppunk1881 said:
I should add...I'm not too big on the idea of taking a character from the show but I would be down to do original characters and just put them in the soul eater universe if that's an option
I apologize, I am only interested in cannon pairings, or at least doubling characters with one cannon pairing, preferably Soul/Kid, and one pairing that you would like.

[QUOTE="Sarcastic Apples]Soul X Kid would be good, I would like to rp it.

[/QUOTE]
PM sent! Also, is your profile picture Sans?? I love it!

Hey there! I'm interested in the Free! MakotoxHaru, but if you're already doing that Soul Eater would also work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back