• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search + plot ideas

southside.

apricot princess
plot ideas

story ideas + partner search
NOTES
- The plots here don't have to be exactly as explained. They're mostly just outlines. We can change things up if you so please.

- Most, if not all, of these are going to be romance (because I'm a sucker for those).

- Realistic fcs

- I usually write more than a paragraph when rping. So I expect at least a well written paragraph in response.

- Please be active and let me know if you're going to drop the 1x1. I won't be offended c:

#1 I CAN'T PROTECT YOU IF I'M IN FRONT OF YOU
This one's about a girl that belongs to a rich family. Her and her siblings each have their own servant who basically help them out when they're out of the house. They drive them around, carry their things, etc. But later on, the girl develops feelings for her servant and she doesn't know how to handle it. After all, he's only doing his job.

#2 CAFE CRUSH
Character A works at a bakery as an apprentice to its owner. There's a cafe nearby where she's been crushing on Character B who works as its manager. Character A has been following them around for some time now. At some point they make a deal with Character B's coworker to sell bread to their shop, seeing as they only sell coffee, as an excuse to see them everyday. How does Character B react to this? Do they know about Character A's crush on him?

#3 WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?
Back in middle school, Character A had a crush on their childhood friend, Character B. There was a festival event coming around the corner and they saw it as an opportunity to talk to Character B. They asked them if they could go together and they agreed. On the day of the event, there Character A waited for them, but they never showed up. It's present day, the two are in high school and they haven't talked since that day. They don't recognize each other. Once they realized who each other were, they didn't recognize the other as what they remembered them as. They changed in both appearance and personality. What was Character B's reason for not showing up at the festival? Will they ever bring back their old relationship? Or will it become something more?

#4 HOW ARE YOU A VIOLINIST?
Character A goes to college to study music as a pianist. They have been stuck in the mindset of the world being in black and white. Similar to that of a piano's keys. When they performed at a festival, they caught the attention of a great amount of people, especially Character B. Turns out, they're a violinist. They approach Character A in a brash manner, causing their opinion of them to lessen. They beg Character A to be their accompanist in their cities' next piano x violin competition (not sure what it's called). They eventually find that they make a good team; Musically that is. The two of them clash greatly, and it causes them to get in to loads of trouble. Will the two of them ever look past there differences? Or will they always be known as that argumentative duo?
code// just-peachy

Last edited:
interested !!
0:
should i pm you? or you pm me?

i just really like the idea lmao

but if you have other ideas thats cool too (-:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back