• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search Outta Hell

CrowOuttaHell

Skull-Faced Writer
Hey there. I'm Crow, just a guy looking for some partners to pass the time with. Since I'm taking a break from group roleplays- kinda hard to manage, now that I'm looking back on mine- I'm here to look for just a casual 1x1 with some plots that I've been running through in my head.

Now, some of the things I'm willing to give:
Paragraphs - Not someone who likes one-liners? Hi, I'm Crow. All jokes aside, I can probably post 2-3 paragraphs, maybe even 4. Some of us just get carried away when writing!
OOC chatting - Don't be afraid to talk to me about OOC matters, or things about the roleplay. I try my best to get along with roleplay partners. I mean, it gets kinda awkward if you're roleplaying with someone that doesn't talk to you! I'll even make headcanons of our characters if need be!
memes
3rd person POV - I mostly write in this POV. I usually only use 1st person for original works/short stories rather than roleplay.
Ideas! - I'll be putting some of my plot ideas here, and I'll even give character interaction ideas should we need it! Just don't expect me to write your character for you, ahahah. It wouldn't be a roleplay otherwise.
Romance - I'm willing to roleplay romance. I mostly do FxF and MxF, though MxM...is not something I can do, sadly. I'm just not into it.
Light-hearted stuff - I'm not the type who lingers in dark/broody situations. Even my darkest characters have tinges of light to them!

Some of the things that I want:
Paragraphs! - The dreaded one liner can only be faced by its archrival- the dreaded wall of text.
Decent grammar and spelling - I understand if English isn't your first language (hell- it ain't mine either) but at the very least, I should be able to read and understand the post.
Conversation! - Feel free to talk to me while we roleplay. Always game for meeting new people.
Longevity - You don't need to always be RP partners with me, but if you're going inactive for the 1x1 or getting busy, then at least tell me in advance. I'd probably feel like shit if I ended up bothering you with IRL matters. Same goes here- I'll inform you if I have to go inactive or get busy.
Anime - I generally play anime face claims. Real life face claims just...unnerve me a bit. Doesn't help that I don't know a lot of movie actors/actresses.

I mostly roleplay on this site, though I have a Discord, just in case. I can post up a roleplay on the 1x1 forum or we can take it to conversations, whichever works for you!

Now, onto the plot ideas! (Some of them will have "priority" on it. Mostly it means that I really want to play it. XD Also, I will be updating this from time to time!)

Vampire Hunter's Oath [PRIORITY] - The V.R.T (Vampire Response Team) is a group of hunters sent to investigate a closed-off town in the winter. Character A is a new recruit to the team, but they start noticing something off about their comrade, Character B- the person that wears a hood every time they're in daylight. After prying the information from their squad leader, A finds out that B is a vampire- and that B's mysterious past begins to unravel, now that they have stepped into a den of vampires...(Will be playing B, leaning towards FxF for this one but will consider MxF) (Supernatural)

Secrets of the Forest - Young princess Character A is taken from their kingdom by an unknown force and left in the forests of Grimmstone. A golden snake that bit her gives her certain capabilities beyond a human, and due to this, she is taken in by King Wilhelm, the King of Grimmstone. However, as she goes about her duties, she meets the strange Character B, a wolf who was enchanted by the snake into becoming a human. B asks A to help them with their "contracts"- taking revenge against those who have wronged B, in the most hilarious ways possible. (Will again be playing B. Can do MxF and FxF for this one) (Fantasy - VERY fairytale themed)

Your Cold, Artificial Heart - A scientist makes a robotic copy of himself in his prime before his death, leaving only his companion robot to grieve. However, the robotic copy begins to grow a life of its own outside of the scientist's achievements and distinguishes itself as its own identity. Worse yet, the robotic copy has now taken a romantic interest to the companion... "If I can't ever be him...then I will make you fall in love with me- as myself!" (Sci-fi) (Will be playing Robotic Copy) (MxF)

Into The Dragon's Lair - It's the all too familiar set up-- a princess is snatched out of a tower by a great, towering dragon and carried off into a lair of riches, stacked high to the roof with hoards and hoards of gold coins. However...the dragon acts a little too human, has recently been kicked out of the lair, and the princess has an attitude and a way with arrows! Now armed with the quest of finding a new lair, a dragon and its princess sets out for the greatest, most hilarious adventure of their lives. (Comedy, Fantasy) (Will be playing the dragon) (???XF)

If you made it this far, thank you! And if you're interested, you can PM me or even post in this thread! Don't just say "interested" though- tell me which one you're interested in, or if you have an idea! Hope to roleplay with you soon!

Last edited:
Sounds like we would work well together! Is it cool if I PM you a few of my own plot ideas and we go from there? Or should I just pick from what you have?

Hello, Crow. :)

That is a thorough post you have there, I'm a really huge fan of the detail and descriptiveness you've provided. Eager to see what you offer during a roleplay! The sci-fi theme RP and the Princess one are interesting. Have you started those yet, or are you still looking for a story partner?

Hey there. I'm Crow, just a guy looking for some partners to pass the time with. Since I'm taking a break from group roleplays- kinda hard to manage, now that I'm looking back on mine- I'm here to look for just a casual 1x1 with some plots that I've been running through in my head.

Now, some of the things I'm willing to give:
Paragraphs - Not someone who likes one-liners? Hi, I'm Crow. All jokes aside, I can probably post 2-3 paragraphs, maybe even 4. Some of us just get carried away when writing!
OOC chatting - Don't be afraid to talk to me about OOC matters, or things about the roleplay. I try my best to get along with roleplay partners. I mean, it gets kinda awkward if you're roleplaying with someone that doesn't talk to you! I'll even make headcanons of our characters if need be!
memes
3rd person POV - I mostly write in this POV. I usually only use 1st person for original works/short stories rather than roleplay.
Ideas! - I'll be putting some of my plot ideas here, and I'll even give character interaction ideas should we need it! Just don't expect me to write your character for you, ahahah. It wouldn't be a roleplay otherwise.
Romance - I'm willing to roleplay romance. I mostly do FxF and MxF, though MxM...is not something I can do, sadly. I'm just not into it.
Light-hearted stuff - I'm not the type who lingers in dark/broody situations. Even my darkest characters have tinges of light to them!

Some of the things that I want:
Paragraphs! - The dreaded one liner can only be faced by its archrival- the dreaded wall of text.
Decent grammar and spelling - I understand if English isn't your first language (hell- it ain't mine either) but at the very least, I should be able to read and understand the post.
Conversation! - Feel free to talk to me while we roleplay. Always game for meeting new people.
Longevity - You don't need to always be RP partners with me, but if you're going inactive for the 1x1 or getting busy, then at least tell me in advance. I'd probably feel like shit if I ended up bothering you with IRL matters. Same goes here- I'll inform you if I have to go inactive or get busy.
Anime - I generally play anime face claims. Real life face claims just...unnerve me a bit. Doesn't help that I don't know a lot of movie actors/actresses.

I mostly roleplay on this site, though I have a Discord, just in case. I can post up a roleplay on the 1x1 forum or we can take it to conversations, whichever works for you!

Now, onto the plot ideas! (Some of them will have "priority" on it. Mostly it means that I really want to play it. XD Also, I will be updating this from time to time!)

Vampire Hunter's Oath [PRIORITY] - The V.R.T (Vampire Response Team) is a group of hunters sent to investigate a closed-off town in the winter. Character A is a new recruit to the team, but they start noticing something off about their comrade, Character B- the person that wears a hood every time they're in daylight. After prying the information from their squad leader, A finds out that B is a vampire- and that B's mysterious past begins to unravel, now that they have stepped into a den of vampires...(Will be playing B, leaning towards FxF for this one but will consider MxF) (Supernatural)

Secrets of the Forest - Young princess Character A is taken from their kingdom by an unknown force and left in the forests of Grimmstone. A golden snake that bit her gives her certain capabilities beyond a human, and due to this, she is taken in by King Wilhelm, the King of Grimmstone. However, as she goes about her duties, she meets the strange Character B, a wolf who was enchanted by the snake into becoming a human. B asks A to help them with their "contracts"- taking revenge against those who have wronged B, in the most hilarious ways possible. (Will again be playing B. Can do MxF and FxF for this one) (Fantasy - VERY fairytale themed)

Your Cold, Artificial Heart - A scientist makes a robotic copy of himself in his prime before his death, leaving only his companion robot to grieve. However, the robotic copy begins to grow a life of its own outside of the scientist's achievements and distinguishes itself as its own identity. Worse yet, the robotic copy has now taken a romantic interest to the companion... "If I can't ever be him...then I will make you fall in love with me- as myself!" (Sci-fi) (Will be playing Robotic Copy) (MxF)

If you made it this far, thank you! And if you're interested, you can PM me or even post in this thread! Don't just say "interested" though- tell me which one you're interested in, or if you have an idea! Hope to roleplay with you soon!
Hey there. I like your Secrets of the Forest idea.

Hello, Crow. :)

That is a thorough post you have there, I'm a really huge fan of the detail and descriptiveness you've provided. Eager to see what you offer during a roleplay! The sci-fi theme RP and the Princess one are interesting. Have you started those yet, or are you still looking for a story partner?
Thanks for the kind words! And no, I haven't started either with anyone yet. The vampire hunter idea seemed to be the most popular, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back