• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! (Open)

CreatureFriendly

Well-Dressed Skeleton.
Introduction
Hello there and welcome to my thread! I decided to revamp a search thread that I made when I first joined this site. But of course, that's not the main concern here. I'm hoping to find some people to RP with, or those who share the same interests as me. After all, it never hurts to make some friends! Below is some information about me, my interests, and preferences in RP partners. So if you want to start an RP with me or maybe just chat, then feel free to message me or posts here. I look forward to hearing from you!

About Me
-I am over the age of 18 and have been RPing on a different site since 2013. So, I have around
6+ years of RPing experience.

-I am semi-literate to literate. On my own, I will normally do 3 to 6 paragraphs in a post- But can
do more or less. The only thing I won't do is one-liners since doing so kills my muse rather quickly.
English is my first language and I'm pretty good grammar-wise. When writing I prefer to do third person
and in past tense.

-I am fairly active and can reply once a day at minimum. Of course, my activity can sometimes fluctuate
depending on muse and what I got going on. So if I wind up not responding for a few days, don't
be afraid to ask what's up. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

-I have very few triggers. So darker/mature themes, swearing, gore, etcetera will not bother me. But In the rare
instance that something does bother me, I'll let you know. I'm also fine with any sort of pairing- Whether it'd be
MxM, FxF, or MxF.

-I love to talk OOC and I find that it makes the RP more enjoyable when you can communicate with whom you're
RPing with. It also makes me feel more comfortable since offsite I am actually a rather shy person.

-I do have Discord if that's your preferred format. However, I'd like to have decided on a plot first before I give you
my tag.

Preferences
-Please be semi-literate or literate. I prefer to RP with those who are on a similar wavelength to me when it comes
to writing. While I'm not super strict on grammar, it'd be nice if you have a decent grasp of it.

-I'd like for you to be somewhat active and capable of posting around once or twice a week. I understand that life
can become quite hectic, so don't worry about having to post every day. If you have an RP with me but are unable
to reply for a while, then please let me know. I have no issues with putting the thread on hold until you get back!
Just be sure to check in once in a while so I know if you're still interested or not.

-Speaking of which, I am ditch-friendly. But a heads up is always appreciated!

-Please be 18+. This is nothing against the younger members of this site. I just feel more comfortable with those
who are around the same age as me.

Interests (!! = Yes, Please! Ø = No Thanks)

General
-Horror (For more details on this, please click here.)
-Classic Cartoons
-Romance (I'm particular about this one)
-Platonic Relationships
-Comedy

Movies/TV Shows/Anime
-How to Train Your Dragon (Movies 1 & 2) Ø
-ParaNorman !!
-Who Framed Roger Rabbit
-Looney Tunes (Cartoons, Back in Action, & Space Jam)
-Woody Woodpecker (Classic & 1999 versions)
-Animaniacs
-Gravity Falls
-TMNT (2012) Ø
- Marvel
-Deadpool (1st Movie)
-The Dark Crystal
-Kubo and the Two Strings
-One Punch Man
-Sonic OVA

Books/Manga/Graphic Novels
-Deathnote
-Soul Eater
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Another
-Blue Exorcist
-Bone
-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
-Hack/Slash
-Goosebumps

Video Games
-Bendy and the Ink Machine !!
-Cuphead !!
-Detroit: Become Human
-Pokemon Ø
-Don't Starve !!

(Where's all the horror-related stuff? Well, I have a separate thread for that. Click on the link beside horror in the general section and you will find everything from movies to video games!)

Last edited:
Yo!

We don't have a whole lot of fandom crossover, but you seem like the type of person I'd really like to RP with. I'm 20 and consider myself literate, semi-literate when I'm being busy. I'm super into ATLA and Pokemon, I've played Don't Starve, and I've read Death Note. I've seen a little of FMA:B. I know those aren't on your priority list, but that's what I'm familiar with. I'm also down for an original RP. If you wanna work something out, let's do it. If we don't have enough crossover, it's chill.

Hi! I was wondering if you were up for a Cuphead roleplay. I haven’t roleplayed it since my super active Quotev days, so it would be fun, I think.

Hi! Are you interested in an Avatar: The Last Airbender roleplay? It's my favourite show and I love rping about it ^^

Hey, we have a few fandoms in common but not all that many, though you really seem like the type of roleplayer I'd vibe well with
MCU, Deadpool, Death Note, Soul Eater and Full Metal Alchemist are all fandoms I've written from before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back