• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search (Open)

carter_

𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊
I’m just going to be straightforward with things as I have little expertise in making threads. I’m looking for a partner or partners depending on how many responses I get. I consider myself a literate and sufficient writer. Someone who can match or surpass me in that sense would be desirable.

-I check my messages about three times a day, so a receiving a reply is rarely a problem unless I lose attraction.

-I’m not too picky about length or replies, just make do when you can.

-Sorry about the dominant MxF, it’s all I’ve ever done.

-Plots are going to be limited to one individual person for each, maybe 2, so please make haste in showing your attraction towards a specific if you wish.

Anyways, let’s get to it.

Plots:

Homestead (MxF)-

John’s lived in this town his entire life. He knows his barber’s first born son like his own brother. He’s started every morning in the same room, in the same house, for 18 years. He’s gazed upon the same sky in his backyard in countless nights, in countless kisses. He’d never dreamed of living anywhere else. At least not until Jane came. He’d seen her in the store, and then at the football game, and then in the newspaper. He’d seen her everywhere and his heart pulled him close to a girl he’d never seen face to face. After getting to know her, and seeing her truly, after the same countless nights under countless stars and countless mornings under countless covers, he had every reason to leave the place he called home. Every reason was all for her.

Path (MxF)-

It was 4 years. 4 years of young, dumb, love. Jane had given him all she’d had, and he’d given her her heart in pieces as return. She was done with high school and, frankly, don’t with it all. She grabbed her keys after tears could fall no more, and hit the road. All she’d packed was a bag full of Cheetos, her iPhone charger, and a bottle of Hennessy. She drank it as she drove, intent on going up in flames, just like her relationship had. John didn’t let her though. She’d swerved off the side of the road and he’d risked his life to pull her through. It was in that moment something sparked, and a new path for the both of them had opened up.

Welcome to ShadowLake (MxF)-

ShadowLake, population 15,000. The sky stretches grey arms that spew liquid down into his sister’s body. People hurry into buildings as the rain pelts their skin with drops of splashes that sound like solid gold pins hitting concrete. John’s soaking wet upon entering the library, his book bag and all of its contents wet and drowned in his disbelief. Jane also hurries in, hair dripping with water and clothes clinging to her body. Her teeth vibrate within her mouth as she shivers, walking towards the Women’s bathroom. John does the same, his feet slushing as he jogs to the Men’s restroom. They catch a glimpse of each other as they both enter their respective restrooms, a glimpse that lasts a little longer than normal. 20 minutes goes by and the rain pours down louder, almost violently to the earth under it. The library is closed, John and Jane trapped inside, hoping for the rain to stop, hoping. It never does. And suddenly their hopes turns from trying to get out, to trying to stay in. Welcome to ShadowLake, population, 14,498.

If you’re interested in any of the plots above please comment below or message me. If you want to suggest any changes message or comment. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back