• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search~ \ (•◡•) /

Azerothii

That one smol paw
Hello! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
My name is Lillith and I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with since I'm on vacation (meaning I have a lot of free time atm (^▽^)~ ) and mainly because I want to get back to rping as well. I've been roleplaying for about five and a half years now and I like rping in paragraph form the most! I'm a sucker for school theme and fantasy themes while I'm weak at Sci-fi rps QvQ). When it comes to pairings, I can pretty much do all such as MxM, MxF, and FxF. Other than that, I love world-building while I practice on creating character development within the rp. Besides Rping I like talking with my partners about random stuff while taking a break from rping since I'm well aware that some people tend to be busy at times (as long as you tell me ;w; ) so it deepens the relationship between us so we could get along more when throwing in ideas. =v=
Rp info:
Role: Submissive
Genre: School, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Modern
Pairings: MxM, MxF, FxF
Rp Style: Paragraph form

Hello! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
My name is Lillith and I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with since I'm on vacation (meaning I have a lot of free time atm (^▽^)~ ) and mainly because I want to get back to rping as well. I've been roleplaying for about five and a half years now and I like rping in paragraph form the most! I'm a sucker for school theme and fantasy themes while I'm weak at Sci-fi rps QvQ). When it comes to pairings, I can pretty much do all such as MxM, MxF, and FxF. Other than that, I love world-building while I practice on creating character development within the rp. Besides Rping I like talking with my partners about random stuff while taking a break from rping since I'm well aware that some people tend to be busy at times (as long as you tell me ;w; ) so it deepens the relationship between us so we could get along more when throwing in ideas. =v=
Rp info:
Role: Submissive
Genre: School, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Modern
Pairings: MxM, MxF, FxF
Rp Style: Paragraph form

I’d like to try a roleplay with you >w<

heyy i would like to rp with you!! MXM pairing and any of the genres interest me so i dont mind (: ive never done a school genre before so that would be interesting to explore

I'd be interested in a modern roleplay with an MxM pairing! (and perhaps in a school setting)

I would really like to rp with you! Question tho, are you ok with a character being a supernatural creature? I think it would be fun to roleplay a character like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back