• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hi. hello. bonjour.

my name is peyton. or galactic. or whatever you want to call me because i honestly could care less. as long as it isn't mean? obviously? i am an eighteen year old female and i am currently in college for my general associate's degree and am hoping to become a therapist in my near future. other than that, i'm not really too interesting of a person. i stay at home most of the time i'm not at school and basically have no friends, so... yay. i watch a lot of tv and movies and jam to disney music and musicals 24/7. i also have two really cute and fat dogs whom i love with all of my heart and more. if we are to become friends through this partner search ... be warned ... i will send you pictures of my dogs doing various activities. mostly eating. they chonks. anyway, yea. i have a lot of time. i'm bored. i love to write and have a lot of pent up creativity because my brain is a sad lil bitch and likes to not have the energy to do anything. i'm a pretty chill person and would love to write with you.

a little about me as a writer and roleplayer and generally just what i expect from my partners ... i have been writing since i was in the first grade. it all started with me writing a little book about my dog going to school with me. ever since then, i've had a passion for reading and writing. when i was about twelve, i discovered roleplaying through fanfiction.net. i wrote a bunch of gross ninjago fanfics that i'm happy to link and one of my good friends on there told me about this app called geeking where i discovered roleplaying and really got into it! so, i've been roleplaying roughly six years. though my casual chat seems to suggest i am anything but, i do consider myself a detailed writer and would love for my partners to be as well. as much as i love the idea of quick, easy one-liners, i quickly grow bored and would really love to have something to reply to. if you can scrape at least two paragraphs off your boots, i say we're good to go. i also use strictly third person and would prefer my partner to do so as well. my ideal partner is someone who is respectful and brings a lot of new ideas and opportunities to our story. more than anything, i want someone who is friendly and understanding. i shouldn't have to explain what that is, so i won't! nothing turns me off more than someone who's rude and entitled. i understand if you didn't want to read that chonk of a paragraph, so... just some basic requirements and information and stuff.

- third person and third person only!
- at least two paragraphs - although exceptions can be made.
- no categorizing characters by "sub" and "dom" or "uke" and "seme."
- no mary sues/ gary stus! please!
- no controlling my characters unless asked! i will do the same for you.
- please talk to me ooc! let's plan things. i don't like to wing everything.
- be nice & respectful. and patient! i'm a busy gal!
- m/m is preferred but i'm trying to get into playing more girls!
- please SEND ME A MESSAGE if you are interested. comment if you haven't met post requirements.

pairings and fandoms
the role i would prefer is in bold, but if you prefer it, i'm probably willing to make an exception!

royalty x royalty
royalty x commoner
royalty x servant
royalty x wounded knight
rich x poor
rich x rich
best friend x best friend
closeted gay/lesbian/etc x open gay/lesbian/etc
single parent x teacher
single parent x boyfriend/girlfriend
single parent x single parent
merman/maid x human
merman/maid x merman/maid
bartender x customer/owner
arranged marriage
plane crash
shipwrecked
survival
ghost hunters
haunted house
road trip

personality-based pairings
edgy, jaded kids helping each other deal w/ their issues
angry small x sweet, loveable tall
two idiots who love each other but are real dumb
glass bones x concern
evil buttheads who are only soft with each other
dumb x dumber
dumb x concerned
idiot parents who won't stop embarrassing their kid
sweet & dorky x rowdy and doesn't understand feelings
soft x soft - tooth rotting sweetness that makes ppl cringe irl tbh
proud and loud, v loud x shy and embarrassed of proud n loud
i have so many more of these p ls i need them so bad

fandoms
keep in mind that i'm only looking for roleplays INSPIRED by these fandoms. i'm not interested in playing canon.

the magicians
criminal minds
american horror story (freak show, roanoke)
parks & recreation
brooklyn nine nine
the matrix
the good place
guardians of the galaxy
burlesque
single parents
this is us
lockwood & co.
percy jackson & etc.
the hunger games
a walk to remember

plots
bold = preferred role

muse a is a popular student among their school - well-known for being some sort of a "bad boy/girl" and having no plans for their future. after a prank goes wrong and a student is hospitalized, muse a is required to do to community service activities as a punishment. one of these punishments includes starring as the lead of a play. it is there where they meet muse b, the reverend's son/daughter who has absolutely nothing in common with muse a. despite their differences, the two fall for each other. but muse b has a heart-breaking secret that may change their relationship drastically.
tags: romance, drama, slow-burn, angst, angst, and more angst, 80s

muse a is a circus performer and muse b is a runaway who gets swept into working for the owners in order to get money for food. muse b sees everyone around them as temporary, so doesn’t bother with socializing, while muse a is willing and able to talk to anyone, but is desperate to find someone who actually cares.
tags: circus, friendship, romance or platonic, angst, drama, historic or modern

(inspired by the non-disney film the little mermaid) muse a, a mermaid/merman sells their soul to a wizard after falling in love with a human. the wizard grants them human legs in return for their soul; but when the mermaid/merman is unable to make the human fall in love with them, they are forced to be the main attraction for the wizard's circus, who uses the magic abilities of the mermaid/merman to make profit through "magic healing water." muse b, a journalist, is sent to write about the circus mermaid and the magic healing water and determine if it is fact or fraud; taking a specific interest in the water because of their sick family member.
tags: fantasy, romance or platonic, magic, circus, drama, angst, historic

(inspired by me before you) muse a is a flamboyant person, a complete contrast to the rather bland life they live. after their workplace closes down for good, they are left without a job. desperate for money, they take on a well-paying offer to care for muse b. muse b was once an active person, spending their lives taking risks and living in the moment. after an accident, they are left paralyzed from the chest down. they have promised their parents six months before they make a decision to end their life. it is up to a to change their mind.
tags: romance, drama, angst, disability, caretaker x patient

pls note that i'm craving some hardcore angst, ok thx.

that's all for now! please send me a message if you are interested in any of these plots or pairings. please feel free to come with your own ideas too!

Last edited:
looking for one more partner! i've had a couple of people request fxm, so i remind you all that i'm only looking for mxm at the moment! please comment or send me a pm if you are interested.

final bump! hopefully? if i get one more partner! i'm all caught up to my roleplays and i don't know what to do with this strange thing called ... free time. really craving those personality-based pairings and something historical (within the 1900s, preferably)!

I'll take a MxM slot, if it's okay with you! I'm looking for that one 'sweet and dorky x rough and doesn't understand feelings' type roleplay you mentioned.

I would love to do merman x human/merman, but I also have some more suggestions if you're still interested! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back