• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search; MxM preferred; All settings/plots welcome

KrisQuin

Kris Quin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Kris. I'm new to this website but I've been roleplaying for around ten years. The only format I have real experience with is one on one over email. I am certainly open to trying new formats, however!

I'm 23 and operate on Central Time with a regular 9 to 5 Monday through Friday. I consider myself Lit+. I write MxM pairings because, well, I'm neither a lady, nor am I inclined to romance them. If there isn't a romance subplot to the story, I'm open to MxF or FxF pairings. I'm a shameless schmuck for romance though so the former is preferred.

I'm not looking for anything super serious or time consuming - we all have lives - but interesting and original nonetheless. My current interests include modern fantasy and science-fiction. I enjoy darker, grittier themes, world-building, and exploring character flaws.

I'm open to pretty much anything at this point, though my fandom knowledge isn't very extensive. Honestly, I'm just itching to collaborate with someone creative and I'd love to hear some plot pitches, and, if you're open to hearing mine, perhaps developing a good in-between. I haven't yet met the 10-post criteria for this website so I might not be able to respond to personal messages - if that's the case, please reach out to me at solace595@gmail.com if you're interested!

Thanks for your time! Hope to hear from you soon.

I am intersted though im am nowhere near literate. though I can possibly get atleast a decent length post for you depending on what im given, im currently into a mixture of fantasy and slice of life atm and am open to most anime fandom rps, I hope I have spiked your interest as you have spiked mine!

oh and i must admit, I am not very good at playing males though I hope to take this time to improve so please don't hesitate o offer constructive critisisim if we end up rping together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back