• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner search (MxF)(Ignore post count)(Always open)

Cherno Lux

Hey there, The names Alexi. I may be from Russia, but don't worry I moved to the U.S. And speak fluent and proper English. I just got back from doing trips in the Middle East working as a military contractor, and I am coming back to my old hobby. I am looking for an rp that has both action and romance.

Rules:
  • Must be +18
  • Must be mature
  • Can take violence and swearing
  • You must be able to write at least 3-7 sentences (Unless our characters are in conversations and your post has quality)
  • Be some what detailed with your post
  • The rp must be via pm
  • Be on at least twice a week
  • Tell me when you are going to be gone instead of leaving me on read
  • You must be the female in a MxF, sorry I don't do MxM nor do I play the female.
  • No Mary Sues
  • No controlling my character
  • No god mode

Plots (Doesn't matter who is who):

• Undercover cop X Wanted Criminal
  • Body gaurd X high valued contact
  • Undercover agent X Undercover agent
  • Cop X cop
  • (This is like cop X cop, but they're different trust me) Detective X Cop
  • Detective X civilian
  • Criminal Assasin X Neighbor
  • Computer assistant X Special agent (the computer assistant won't just be on the computer the whole time, both characters will meet. One might get captured, then one rescues the taken partner and then escape.)
  • Bank robber X neighbor unknowing of the Bank robbers real job
  • Red dawn type rp: Survivor of the Russian invasion X Survivor
  • Survivor of the zombies outbreak X survivor
  • Message me if you have a plot idea of your own and we will discuss if it will work.
Like I said character choice doesn't matter, I can play either character.
We can also discuss plots once I receive a pm or a comment saying "interest in x plot".

Last edited:
I am definitely interested in the Undercover Agent x Undercover Agent pairing, and have been searching for someone else to bring it up in a topic. Pm me whenever you're ready. :)

How does a Cop X Criminal pairing sound to you? I have a fantasy/realistic plot line for that already written up that encompasses romance.

Other wise I'm interested in any of the following. I marked the roles I would prefer for myself. ;)

• Cop X cop (Very flexible for this one, I am totally willing to play either muse! XD)
  • Detective X civilian

How does a Cop X Criminal pairing sound to you? I have a fantasy/realistic plot line for that already written up that encompasses romance.

Other wise I'm interested in any of the following. I marked the roles I would prefer for myself. ;)

• Cop X cop (Very flexible for this one, I am totally willing to play either muse! XD)
  • Detective X civilian
Sent pm

If you are still interested in another, Id be up for the zombie outbreak or the under cover agents.

Sounds super interesting! I could do any of those honestly. Let me know if you need any more partners :)

I wiuld love to do either of the following! Underlined is the role I would prefer to play :3

Body gaurd X high valued contact
Criminal Assasin X Neighbor
Bank robber X neighbor unknowing of the Bank robbers real job

Super interested in zombie survivor x survivor. Been looking for an adventure type rp with some romance, and this could have potential. Cherno Lux Cherno Lux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back