• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β„™π•’𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£ π•Šπ•–π•’π•£π•”π•™ (Looking for Multiple)

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! In this, you'll find some plots I've created, what I'll roleplay, requirements, and a little info about me! :] Also, I didn't feel like adding all the tags, sorry :[

-Communication. Please, I need this.. We can't go anywhere if you don't do this, I might ghost you with a small note
-Ghosting. At least tell me, I'm perfectly fine with ghosting, just please at least tell me :]
-One paragraph at least please. I'm no English major, but I need something to help me keep it going.. I will ghost if I can't get the roleplay going.. or if you cannot.
-Please at least be able to respond once every day if possible. Minimum is once every two days. If we ever are in the middle of a roleplay and you can't be online for a lot, then communicate and we can figure something out! :]

]
Finally! Past the boring stuff! Alright, onto the pre made plots! :]

(1/2) Manhunt's End
It's a hundred years since the Final Pandemic, and the world has evolved.. The scientists had made a super vaccine, that was supposed to keep humans immune to all diseases, and any illness ever. But it had to be tested. So they tested it on fifteen different people, including you. Yet instead, a scientist who's project got shut down, switched the vaccines, and instead injected the fifteen people with thick silver liquid, that looked exactly similar to the actual vaccine.. But instead of making them immune to everything, or doing what the shut down scientist wanted it to, they mutated.. That was thirteen years ago, and those fifteen people were five to thirteen.. Now it's finally been uncovered again, and the government wants them gone..

(0/1) Where did time go?..
Fifty years ago, timelines crashed. No one knows how, but it did. Now it's normal, and no one really questions it. Until one day, you crash into this.. You are from a different world, and need a way back.. You thought you'd just been shot down into medieval times.. But you were wrong.. You meet a wandering Trader/Alchemist/Sorcerer, who helps you get back. What will come of this new friendship?

Essentially I roleplay:
-Fantasy
-Action/Adventure
-Warrior Cats (Most of the books I have read :] )
-Wings of Fire (Up to Escaping Peril at the moment, unless you wanna do a out of canon rp)
-BNHA/MHA
-LGBTQ+
-Oc x oc
-Medieval
-Creepypasta
-Furries
Anything else please ask, as I might roleplay it, but not have listed it :]

-I'm a mature teen to young adult
-I'm sort of Semi-Advanced at writing and roleplaying
-I tend to match others writing lengths
-I almost never do MxF romances- But I will if needed, or wanted, as I normally don't play as females.

Please contact me, or reply to this if you are interested. I will answer most to any questions, and I am online most of the day. If I'm not, I will answer as soon as possible. :]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back