• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner search (ignore prefix)

chicachu

We're all crazy here
Hello!!! Lol well im bored right now and ive been looking for new rp's!!! Im willing to do fandoms and pairings. I'm a female but i can play either a female or male role. I do FxF , MxM, and MxF. Everyone says "no one liners, requirements, blah." Honestly i dont care. Write how ever much or little you want. So i'll list some pairings and fandoms. The bolded ones are my favorite ones! Have a wonderful day!
Pairings
Demon X angel
Vampire X prince/princess
BfXgf
Exes
Best friends
Roomates
Highschool sweethearts

College fling

Fandoms
Adventure time
Gravity falls
Steven universe
Percy jackson
Star vs the forces of evil
Attack on titan

Hey, i like the sound of the vampire x prince (ss) one, demon x angel and high school sweethearts. I dont mind which we do :)

I'd love to do a high school sweet hearts story with youu.
Know though I like to make oc's suffer and go through a few things.
If that's all okay with you, send me a message!(:

Hey, you up for some FxF? I could do Demon x Angel, best friends, roommates, or Highschool. Or I have a ton of characters I can choose from individually if you like.

(Edit: I would include Gfs as well, but that's kind of the point of this RP anyway, and I'd rather not start off a story with our characters already in a romantic relationship together. Just so you know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back