• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search! (Ignore prefix)

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hey everyone! Welcome to my partner search! I am Huntress47, feel free to just call me Huntress. I have a few fandom, realistic, and fantasy pairings I would like to try! When playing male that I normally double unless it's MxM. If we play MxM prepare to play the dominant character I don't really play dominant very well and I prefer to play the submissive.
Rules​
My rules are mostly like everyone elses, but I'll get them out of the way first!
1. Rule one is no godmoding.
2. I only rp on site in PM's or on Discord.
3. I'm okay with adult themes and such, but it can't be the main focus.
4. I try to involve romance in my rp's, but if there's no romance I tend to lose interest.
5. Make sure our characters have interaction it also makes me lose interest when they don't interact.
6. Have at least proper grammar. I understand misspelling or something like that, but please make it so I understand what you're saying.
7. I don't care about how much you write, just as long as it moves the rp along and it isn't one liners every reply.
8. Let me know if you'll be gone for an extended amount of time or I'll think you're just not interested.
9. Let me know if something bothers you or you don't like the idea in my reply and I'll change it, I promise I don't bite!
10. Be respectful and nice, I'm not gonna be mean to you so I ask the same of you.
11. I always do character sheets with Realistic or Anime face claims, and try to keep our face claim the same kinda image (Realistic or Anime)
12. Let me know your limits, I have none as far as I know of
13. Hit me with any ideas you have and I will most likely try to get them into the rp
14. Just Have Fun! It's what most of us are here for anyway!

Fandoms​
5SOS- this would be for doubling I hope someone would play as Michael, Calum, or Luke for me

Sakura Cardcaptor- I have pairing for this, but I also wouldn't mind doing Canon x Oc, I have a plot for 2 specific pairings

Fruits Basket- I have pairing for this, but also wouldn't mind doing Canon x Oc

Diabolik Lovers- I would prefer to double and do Canon x Oc, but I also ship Yui and the Sakamaki brothers.

Just ask about other fandoms

Fantasy pairings
Creator x Doll
Master x Doll
Master x Puppet
Dark Elf x Light Elf
Dark Fairy x Light Fairy
Elemental x Elemental
Angel x Demon
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Dragon x Dragon Slayer
Slave x Demon

Realistic/Modern Pairings
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Country Girl x City Boy
Good Country Girl x Bad City Boy
Teacher x Student
Nurse x
patient
Maid x Prince/King

What I allow in my rp's
Mature themes
Age Gap
Shota
Mpreg
Abuse
Etc.

That is all for now! PM me or comment if you're interested!​

Hey! I'm interested in a few of these, so I'll just list them here:

Creator x Doll (I have some Qs about this)
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Country Girl x City Boy (Or the other way around)
If you'd like to RP any of those three with me, be sure to tell me!

Hey! I'm interested in a few of these, so I'll just list them here:

Creator x Doll (I have some Qs about this)
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Country Girl x City Boy (Or the other way around)
If you'd like to RP any of those three with me, be sure to tell me!

I'd be interested in Dark Fairy x Light Fairy, Dragon x Dragon Rider, or possibly Nurse x Patient.

Hey! Please pm me if possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back