• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! (Ignore Post Count!)

AzureSeas

Hello everyone! I'm Azure and I'm new to the site. So, to search for possible partners to RP with, I'm going to compile a post detailing information about me, my preferences and of course, ideas and fandoms for you people to check out! Firstly, let's get working on the personal details.

• My timezone is GMT -03.
  • As I'm in college, my availability can be rather... funky. Sometimes I'll disappear for a day, or two... or maybe even a week. I apologize in advance for that, but life can be a pain and just take away all my inspiration sometimes. I'd rather wait out and rest than give half-baked replies, after all!
  • I'm not at all opposed to receiving ideas. Got an idea you want to try but haven't got the chance to? No problem! Just contact me and let's see if we match. This post does have some suggestions, though they aren't absolutely necessary.
  • I like to consider myself very friendly, so if you wanna chat OOC, no trouble! Just make sure to create a different PM conversation so we can properly talk, of course.

With that out of the way, I can now focus on ideas. May be only a few now, but I'll expand as time goes. Here we go:

A Cyberpunk world. Governments have been reduced to nearly powerless, corrupt organizations as megacorporations rule the world as we know it. Society has been dominated by technology as even the poorest individuals can acquire cybernetic prosthetics and enhancements. Nowhere is safe as gangs fight for control of the 'lower' sections of the neon-tinted cities, all while companies clash both in open war, and in covert conflicts. In this twisted, dark world, who are you? A person fueled by ambition, stopping at nothing to claim all that is known to humanity as your own? A lowly gangster, struggling to survive the day as conflicts grow bloodier by the second? A rebel, infuriated by the injustice that rules society, bent on bringing down the powerful and wealthy to their knees with the power of the people?

Whatever your goal is, it will find all the conditions necessary to bloom in this place... as well as all the poisons capable of bringing it to a slow, painful death.

A Dark Fantasy world, set in a medieval-like universe. For many years, the Gods have watched from their haven as their creations - mortals - waged war on one another. Fueled by greed, prejudice, hate and pure bloodlust, these creatures spilled blood for centuries, unable to achieve everlasting peace. And so, they decided they needed to be punished. They brought their fury down upon their creations, slaying millions and turning the once vibrant world they lived into a shadow of its former self. Still, despite being smitten by their creators, the mortals endured. In this wretched world, they braved on, as if in a final act of defiance to the Gods' power. The Gods, shocked by their survival, found themselves divided on their decision of how to treat the mortals: smite them again, ensuring their extinction, or provide them time to repent and evolve as a species.

This divide rippled through the mortal world, as the powerful and the wise sense the coming of a decisive event. Some are hopeful, counting on ideals of harmony and peace to prevent the very end of their kind. Others, however, revel in their perverted nature, either accepting the end of the world as they know it, or simply wishing to enjoy their deepest, darkest pleasures before being judged. In this era, that could mark the end of mortalkind, every individual has the power to shape the future. What direction will the mortals take, and what will be the cost of their final decision?
Sadly, the ideas are few yet, but I'll follow with more. Firstly, concepts I haven't quite developed, but am still interested in:

• Historical Settings. Great interest in the Viking Age, the Sengoku Jidai (Warring States Period in Japan), the Age of Discovery, the 19th Century, the Medieval Ages, the Fall of Rome/Start of the Middle Ages, etc.​
  • Zombie Apocalypse. Done to hell, I know, but with the right planning, it can have a different, creative spin to it.
  • Post-Apocalypse. Also overdone, but I just love when it involves elements that can easily fit in universes such as Fallout and Mad Max.
  • Space Horror. Something like Alien and Dead Space. Cramped stations and unknown threats to those who are stuck in the endless void of space. I have an idea related to the Dead Space universe, if anyone's interested!

Now, to finish it properly, fandoms! I have quite a few, so I'll mark those I'm more interested in bold. Check them out:

• Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin;
  • Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia;
  • Star Wars;
  • Dead Space;
  • Sunless Sea;
  • Fallout;
  • The Elder Scrolls;
  • Dark Souls;
  • Warhammer Fantasy/Warhammer 40,000
  • Harry Potter;
  • A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones;
  • Miraculous Ladybug.

So there it is! I hope this is enough to interest some people in some roleplay. Hope we can play soon!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Harry Potter, Warhammer Fantasy or Elder Scrolls depending on which you'd prefer.
Hi! I'd say that my interest is currently fluctuating towards Warhammer and The Elder Scrolls these days, so I'd prefer something on those universes. Can you send me a PM? That way we can get discussing.

I would be interested in trying a zombie apocalypse RP. I have some ideas I could send you. The ideas are mostly generic, but we could always tweak them as well. We could also come up with something on our own.

I would be interested in trying a zombie apocalypse RP. I have some ideas I could send you. The ideas are mostly generic, but we could always tweak them as well. We could also come up with something on our own.
Hi! Thanks for coming to my thread. We can sure discuss that, as long as it's got originality, of course! Send me a PM and we can get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back