• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern → ☀️ partner search, go! ☀️ [CLOSED]

Hello, I think I'd be interested in RP-ing with you; I like the Outcast x Social Butterfly / Rival x Rival plot ideas a lot! At the moment, I've got a lot of free time (I'm out of school too!) so you can PM me when ever you'd like. With that in mind, I hope you have a good day/night!

hey there! ive read your requirements and i think were pretty compatible :closed eyes open smile:
im in pacfic time, so youd only be two hours ahead of me, and i am rather patient so a pause for a few days until a reply is ok w me!

if youre still looking for a partner im interested in doing the fantasy genres with mxm pairings
im interested in the princexknight pairing, and the magexfamiliar pairing. hmu if youre interested :bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back