• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern → ☆ partner search, go! ☆ [CLOSED]

loftilyhonest

cloud-headed.
(Free cookies to anyone who gets the reference. :3c)

Last updated 5/7/17. As of today this thread is CLOSED. Thread is updated whenever new ideas come to mind. Thank you to everyone that responded!

Hi! I'm NC! I've been writing for seven years and roleplaying for five. I've been getting back into roleplaying after a long hiatus, and I'm itching to write with people! Before we get into the plots, here's a little about me and my requirements.

OOC

→ About

• I am under the age of 18.
  • Central Time Zone.
  • My average reply length is 3+ paragraphs, but I can write more if I'm inspired. I consider myself to be a literate RPer.
  • I refuse to do anything involving heavy gore, horror, rape, pedophilia, and incest. I am open to dark themes though.
  • Emotional abuse is something that makes me deeply, deeply uncomfortable, so I will not be roleplaying it.
  • I have school from Monday to Friday, so replies might be slower during those days. I'll almost always be able to reply on Saturdays and Sundays.
  • If you're the type of person who likes to do bullet fast roleplaying, I don't think we'll be a good match. I usually reply a day or two after my partner, so I ask that any potential partners can understand this.
  • If I'm not into the roleplay anymore or if there are any issues, I will immediately address them with you. I ask that any potential partners do the same. Roleplaying is a collaborative process, not a one man show. Let's make things fun and stress free for the both of us. :^)
  • I use anime faceclaims but feel free to use whatever kind of faceclaim you want.
  • Characters of any gender and sexuality are fine with me! The same goes for pairings. As of right now the only pairings I do are MxF and MxM.
  • I write in third person past or present tense. I don't mind if you write in first person - it's something I've been wanting to try, actually. The only tense I can't tolerate is second person.
  • I only RP on PM, Gmail, or Discord. Sorry, but threads are a hard no. :^C
→ Requirements
  • Please be a literate roleplayer and write 2 well-developed paragraphs at minimum. No one liners. Good grammar and spelling is appreciated, but we all make mistakes sometimes and I won't heckle you if you accidentally misspell "its" as "it's".
  • If you could share a writing sample, that would be great! Nothing against you personally, I just want to make sure that we'll be compatible partners.
  • Contribute to plotting and such. I love talking about character relations and world-building, and I don't want to carry the entire roleplay. I'm open to any ideas you have. I will admit - sometimes I'm not the best at plotting, but I'll do my best to make the roleplay as interesting and developed as possible.
  • That being said, if you have any problems with the roleplay, want to throw in some new characters or plot twists, or if you just aren't feeling it anymore, feel free to tell me. Communication is key to these types of things. I promise I won't be upset with you.
  • I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with people over 20.
  • It's a bonus if you're open to doubling, but it's not necessary.
  • If you can reply two to three times a week that'd be great. A bump will come if you haven't responded in a week. Feel free to also bump me if I haven't responded in a week!
  • I'm a very romantic person at heart, so some degree of romance is necessary for me.
Roleplaying

If you're still with me, look down below for my favorite genres, plots, fandoms, and pairings. The more stars (☆) behind a pairing or plot, the more I'm craving it. Bolded roles are the roles I prefer.

→ Genres

I'm really fond of romance, slice-of-life, fantasy, and historical roleplays, with a lot of dramatic and angsty elements. One of my favorite things to do in a roleplay is to explore character development, and I think angst and drama helps that move along.

→ Plots

None as of right now.

→ Fandoms

None as of right now.

→ Pairings

None as of right now.

End

That's the end of this interest check. If you've read all the way here, thank you so much!

Please leave a comment or send me a PM if you're interested! I hope we can create a great roleplay together(^-^✿)

Last edited:
I have an idea for a Prince x Assassin rp. I can't Pm first right now, but I'd be interested in explaining it to you if you are

I can do the hottest summer in the world. However, are you alright if I use emotional abuse as a part of my muse's history? Also, I would like to RP the alternative setting, because I love kitsunes since they remind me of kit kats, but it's up to you.

I can do the hottest summer in the world. However, are you alright if I use emotional abuse as a part of my muse's history? Also, I would like to RP the alternative setting, because I love kitsunes since they remind me of kit kats, but it's up to you.
Yeah, I'm alright if emotional abuse is mentioned, I'd just rather not roleplay it. I'm more than fine with roleplaying the alternate setting! :ghostv: Sending a PM your way!

NOTICE: As of right now, the alternate setting for The Hottest Summer in the World is CLOSED! However, I am still open for roleplaying the original setting and Hanahaki Disease!

Mermaids without being mermaids?!?!?!
shocked-will-smith.gif

I'll go with the original setting please ^^

Mermaids without being mermaids?!?!?!
shocked-will-smith.gif

I'll go with the original setting please ^^
Ahh! I'm so glad you responded! ^^ Send me a PM, please!

NOTICE: The Hottest Summer in the World is now CLOSED! I am still up for roleplaying Hanahaki Disease with my boy Yuuta!

If you're still looking for someone for the Hanahaki Disease RP, I'd be more than willing!

I just have one question. Does Yuuta's denial mean that he doesn't know who it is that he has an unrequited love for?

If you're still looking for someone for the Hanahaki Disease RP, I'd be more than willing!

I just have one question. Does Yuuta's denial mean that he doesn't know who it is that he has an unrequited love for?

Aah, I'm so glad! Could you PM me, please? :3

No. Yuuta knows who he's in love with, he's just never gonna admit it lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back