• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 《Partner Search: Fandoms and Oringals Inside!》

Rowel

Unlucky Member
Hey there! I'm Rowel and I'm looking for some partners! Let's get the boring stuff out of the way.

Rules & Expextations
+Write at least a paragraph! Feel free to go over that. I go over that pretty much everytime. It's just gets boring if I don't have a lot to work with.
+Interesting characters! I'm a character driven rper myself so I'm always looking for interesting depth in characters. I hate to refuse people just because of boring characters, but it's happened before.
+Be respectful! Even if your character is an asshole.
+Romance is not required. Shocking I know! I'm willing to play both genders and all manner of pairings. I love myself a good love triangle as well.

Originals
It's difficult to write a large chunk here, as my interests change so often! Throw something at me! I can almost promise you I'll like it. When it comes to my own interests, at the moment it's medieval fantasies, dystopian futures, murders/stalkers, angels/demons, and mafia/yakuza.

Please send me your ideas!

Fandoms
There isn't really much besides the list here. Characters I'm wanting to play will be in parentheses. Doubling up is possible for these!

Danganronpa (Fukawa, Kaede, Kokichi)
Detroit: Become Human (OC only)
Fallout (OC only)
Mystic Messenger (OC)
Ouran Highschool Host Club (Haruhi)
Persona 4 (Naoto, Chie)
Persona 5 (Futaba, Ann, Haru)
Voltron: Legendary Defender (Pidge, Keith)

Oooooh is that Mystic Messenger I see? I'd love to double up and do something with it! I can play any canon except Unknown.

Hey, are you still searching?
I’d love to write something with some of the Persona 5 characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back