• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search - Fandoms and AUs

rxthissms

EDITED 6/11/18: Back after several months of inactivity. I have a lot of free time this summer and I am hoping to start something up again.
Edits to my age due to a birthday, edits to Young Justice ship preferences and Yu-gi-oh ship preferences. Deleted Dragon Age as a Fandom interest. Added Code: Realize as a Fandom interest. Added Superheroes as an Original Idea interest.

Hi! I'm Alex and I've been a member of RPNation on and off for a while via different accounts and such. I also have a decent about on and off RP experience under my belt.

Let's get on with it!

Rules:
  • 18+ is preferable as I'm 20.
  • Literate in the actual RP and at least semi-literate in the OOC. I'm terrible with acronyms and it will probably frustrate both of us if I have to ask about meanings constantly.
  • Keep a steady reply schedule.
  • Preferred methods are messaging here and Discord. I'm most familiar with these. On Discord, I typically make a sever for the RP and leave the PMs as OOC.
  • No Canon/OC. Canon characters only or OCs only, please.
  • Communication is key! If you want to chat, hit me up! If something comes up, let me know!
  • LGBT headcanons are rad and M/M or F/F ships are preferred. Exceptions could be made but I'm gay and I like my characters gay.
  • Finally, my pronouns are they/them or she/her. Please use these! Male terms are not my bag, although dude is gender neutral in my book.
Fandoms I'm looking for:
  • Legion of Superheroes
    • If you even know what this is, I'll probably cry.
    • Open to most ships and most canons. I'm most familiar with the cartoon and Twoboot.
    • I have OCs in mind for this.
    • Please just talk to me about Legion.
  • Young Justice
    • I'd love to try something with Tim but again, open to most things.
    • Bart Allen/Jaime Reyes is a favored ship.
    • Birdflash (Wally West/Dick Grayson) is also a favored ship.
    • Not a big Artemis fan. Sorry.
    • I have OCs in mind for this.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!
    • Canon only please!
    • I love Ryou but cannot play him for the life of me. I definetly could play against one though!
    • Craving Protectshipping!
    • I really like most Ryou ships so please hit me up. Interested in Puppyshipping.
    • IDEA: I would love to do a plot based off of a Dungeons and Dragons universe, either as our characters living in a DnD universe or as players with lives outside of the game. (Maybe using a dice mechanic for the game within the RP?)
    • Warning: Mental health issues would probably be a focus any Yu-Gi-Oh! RP.
  • AHS: Coven
    • It's a fun universe that I would like to revist with OCs.
    • I would have to create OCs for this.
    • F/F would be very good here.
  • Adventure Time
    • Canon characters only, please!
    • I heavily prefer the Fionna and Cake universe.
    • IDEA: Modern AU of Fionna/Marshall Lee/Prince Gumball in a poly relationship, possibly played with 3 people.
      • Poly must be end game, please.
    • Fionna/Marshall Lee/Prince Gumball or Bubbline are pretty much all I'm interested in as a whole.
  • Code: Realize
    • I've only played a few routes and would be interested in any shipping in the game as well as a polyship of the whole group.

Original Ideas I would like to RP:
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Fae Stuff - Unseelie/Seelie Court
  • Witches
  • Superheros especially with a dimensional travel theme
Thanks and happy RP-ing!

Last edited:
Oooh man, I've had some ideas about Urban Fantasy for a long time and never put them down in text. I'd love to throw some ideas back and forth if you're interested.

I wouldn't mind doing something Dragon age, it's been awhile so i'll be a bit rusty!

Heya! I'd LOVE to give the Fionna/Marshal Lee/Gumball poly a go if you're still interested <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back