• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search (fan universes and non, ignore prefix)

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
Hey there! ValkyrieRose here, looking to come back from my rping hiatus and start having some fun with everyone! I enjoy rping in different universes (though i don't like canon characters. Unless you wanted to play one of your own)

I usually write 2 or so paragraphs, and i can work more based on what i'm given. I generally play female characters. I do not mind FxF or FxM or Fxwhatever in that retrospect. Romance is nice, and i dont mind getting dark with a story as well. I like coming up with plots and overarching story ideas

Original Universes (most of these can combine in some way shape or form im sure)

1) Something Science Fiction
I've always wanted to do some sort of science fiction type of roleplay, but never really had the chance. I want to deal with universes, human augmentation, etc.

2)Angel, Demon, Vampire, whatever. Anything supernatural related. If anyone has a certain combination or pairing, i would love to hear them!

3 Stranded in some fantasy universe

4) Time Travel Shenanagins... who doesnt love them?
Canon Universes (or universes based on the ruleset, doesn't have to necessarily be part of the game)

Final Fantasy: I'm far to obsessed with this series not to include it, either normal games or FF14
Persona Series- Always had an idea about entering nightmares.
RWBY- Yasssss
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni- doubt it as it would be difficult to do, but i do love solving murder mystery
Danganropa- UBernerd of this series
Fate/Stay Night (or Extra/CCC/Umbral Star)- Craving a Holy Grail War to fight out with a master (only one on the list that i would insist on playing a servant as i have an idea that ive always loved. willing to double down on)
Fire Emblem- Love me a good war drama

Thats all i can think of for ow. will prolly update later PM me or post here to get my attention

Last edited:
I see you look like a good RP partner. I was wondering if you'd like to do a Youtuber RP, Something with their evil variations though.

you know, ive heard that before, but i don;t properly understand the concept of it. could you give me a basic idea?

Well, Everybody has their own fanfiction and stories about it, so I'll give you my own version.

You have a popular youtuber, such as Jacksepticeye or Markiplier that bring joy and happiness to people, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, hence Antisepticeye or Darkiplier. These beings are not necessarily evil however, they are just the darker, more twisted versions. This is my version of it, like I said, everybody has their own story.

Jack

jse2016.jpg

Antisepticeye

37f7373e2a18c7d5419cd3b70e68b8d91bc4b72f_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back