• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search (Edited Nov. 3rd, 2018)

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, all!!! Yes, its that time again. Oh, one more thing before I dive into this: if you are waiting for a response from me currently, don't worry. I have not ghosted you, that just means that I am trying to figure out how to reply or what character to use or something like that. Now, let's begin.

About Me:
*I am over the age of 25, but age doesn't really matter to me.
*I mostly only roleplay either threads or PMs here, but I may be persuaded to roleplay via kik.
*I am a female, but I am most of the time playing male roles, because that is my preference.
*Nothing against LGBTQ, but no BxB or GxG, period. I'm just not use to those roles.
*Either your a male or a female character, no nonbinary please!
*I sort of like to chat OOC, and I am a very friendly person.
*I try to write out a paragraph with each response, but be warned, I suck at detail and description.
*I only roleplay in 3rd person.

I just noticed that part of the above paragraph is about me while the other part is about what I am looking for in a RP partner.. oops.

Let's dive into fandoms first, shall we???

******I will crossover two shows together, that way you play a show, and I will play a different show******
Info: I mean, I will do a tv show/movie with a tv show/movie, not a tv show or movie with an anime. So I will not cross Psych with Sailor Moon, or something like that, for example. But I would cross Psych with something like House or Criminal Minds. Maybe not with Harry Potter or Twilight either.

TV shows:

~~~My most muses has spoiler tags under them~~~
~I have made it easier to decide what would make for a better crossover idea, so I put the show/movie/book's genre out beside it and I think that would make a better crossover, like for instance, crossover a crime with a crime, not a crime with a fantasy, know what I mean?~

Ships~
CanonxCanon
CanonxOC
OcxOx

*Psych (my most muse)(Crime, drama, comedy)
*A Million Little Things (This is still a new show, so I would be so surprised if someone asked to do this one)(dark comedy, drama)(
*Days Of Our Lives (Soap opera, drama)
*F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (comedy)
*Eye Candy (drama, crime)
*Go On (This wasn't very popular, so I would be surprised if anyone else knew about it) (comedy)
*The Middle (comedy)
*Last Man Standing (comedy)
*Magnum P.I. (the newest one)(drama)
*Nick shows (Ask for list!)(Mostly comedies)
*Disney shows/movies (Ask for list!)(Not sure)
*Blind Justice (2005 show, not very popular so I doubt anyone has heard of it)(crime, drama)

Books:
*Warriors (Sorry, currently not looking for a warriors roleplay at the moment)(fantasy)
*The Fear Familiar Mysteries (Not very popular though)(fantasy, crime, drama)

Movies:
*Resident Evil (first movie only!)(horror, drama)
*Pushing Dead (comedy)
*Jeepers Creepers (horror)
*Wrong Turn (horror)
*Pet Cemetery (horror)
*Love comes softly series (christian, drama)
*Almost any Christmas movie (just ask!)(depends on movie)

Celebrities:
****Before I list them, these are the celebrities that I would play, and I won't tell you who to play in return or anything. So if I don't tell you who to play, then please do the same for me. Deal? Even if you don't know them. These are the ones that I know and are comfortable playing, shouldn't that be the only thing that matters?****

Actors
*James Roday (I wouldn't mind playing him some time)
*Matt Leblanc
*Matthew Perry
*Cooper Barnes

Actresses
*Maggie Lawson
*Rachel Bilson
*Kate Mansi

Singers
*Chris Young (I have played him once before)

Songs that I would base a rp off of:
*How to save a life-The Fray
*What hurts the most- Rascal Flatts
*Hymn for the missing-Red
*More to be added soon*

Now that all of that has been said and done, let's get down to the original ideas, shall we? But before we do that let me say something first. I do not do any kind of Sci fi, and I do fantasy to a certain limit. (Mostly just people with powers or something like that, no creatures like vampires or werewolves.)
I'll do any high school or college, no middle school or elementary.
I love romance, and stories feed off of drama, keep that in mind please.

Original Pairings:
Actor x Actress
Singer x Bandmate
Actor/Actress x Fan
Singer x Fan
Murderer x Victim (By this I just mean that the murderer will fall for the victim before they kill them)
Sick patient x Mental patient (Meaning someone with a life threatening disease falls in love with someone who has been depressed for a long time-TRIGGER PROBABLY)

Original Ideas:
*None yet, check back later!!!*

I will probably add more to this as I think of them, but this is all I have for now. I hope to talk to y'all later!!!!​

Last edited:
i would love to do sick patient x mental patient with me being the sick one?
female as well please!

I will bump this now. I am mostly looking to roleplay fandoms right now, but give me a really good original idea and we will talk. Absolutely no sci fi please. Thanks for reading.

I have been looking for someone to roleplay with, which plot are you interested in? Because chances are, I'm still looking. :)

Are you still looking for someone for the sick patient/mental patient plot?? That one is super intriguing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back