• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search! Desperate! Lol We all know why this is here..ignore prefix.

Tofuvee

Hello all~ I'm back after a long hiatus but I will be able to reply frequently throughout the day ☺️☺️

Anyway..I'm looking for a partner (..aren't we all?) I don't have many Denanands as I understand life is a priority, and by all means please take care of yourself. 😁

I do however;
1. ask for more than one line replys, I am detailed and prefer my partner to be the same.

2. Have fun..

3. please talk to me throughout our journey..I like to know your opinions and suggestions and such about our narritve 😁😁 or anything else, just chat away.

That's about it..for now anyways I'm sure will talk more along the way :-)

I've got a couple of ideas brewing up but Im open for more suggests on pairings/plots. ...I need some help..please?? 😱😱😂😂

Anywayyyyy~~

I'm currently craving

1. A crash landed space ship forces a cold and ambitious bounty Hunter to travel across the solar system with a high bounty prize; a rebellious hellion princess who is hellbent on destroying him and escaping any chance she can get.

What could go wrong after countless fights and sleepless nights on their journey?

(That is all there is..I wanted to add more to it but we can make up more as we go along. I need a bounty Hunter for this one. Just let me know if you're interested XD )

2. A secret agent had been assigned a mission to assissinate the daughter of a corrupt politician/Mafia boss(this is flexible).

He has now spent three years watching her, following her, and slowly getting close to his target and waiting on the right moment to kill her.

" It was just another job.." he had to remind himself as the mission continues. Only thing was, he was falling in love with her the more he learned about her.

(This is also a work in progress..😆😆 we can talk more about it if your interested and develop more to this)

just let me know something guys 😁 I'm pretty active and will be able to reply mutiple times a day so just send me a PM!

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back