• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! (always open)

Miss-Keruberosu

bruh moment
Howdy Howdy! You can call me Cerberus. I recently joined RPN and I really need to put myself out there and make some RP partners, I scanned through some searches and picked up on how to approach people on this site. I have a few things I would like to go over first before I get into the topic of roleplaying.

Writing Style: I honestly don't care about how you write, I just want to be able to understand what you are trying to get across so your grammar must be good. (Typos are fine and I won't get on you for that at all.)
Who I Will RP With: Anyone under the age of 18. Being as young as I am, I rather would have an RP partner ranging from the ages of 15 to 16 years. Sorry.
Replying: I have school, so I won't be able to reply right away although I would like to and I know that everyone has a life so don't worry about replies, just don't disappear.
Overall Communication: If you have something to say, say it. I like working with people I RP with, it makes things MUCH easier.

Okay, now that that is over with.. I can move onto my RP interests.

I am a fantasy type of girl but I do enjoy modern related stuff at times. In fact, I often combine those two together. Angst is the shit and I love using it when it isn't overdramatic (the same goes for romance.). Fandom isn't my thing, sorry. Basically, I am willing to any of these RPs:
Witches/Warlocks
Werewolf Pack (or cult thing???)
Demigods/Goddesses
Abusive Freakshow Life
School For Monsters
Separate Worlds War (Example: Heaven and Hell.).
Separate Timelines Collide (Example: 1700s Native finds themselves in the samurai times with may other folks from different eras.).

I do not care about any pairings of any kind so if you want to do MxM or FxF stuff, go for it. I'm down.

That's all! Sorry that my list is so short >.<! If any interested readers want to give me their own ideas or combine something else with one of mine, please let me know! I'm always willing to listen to things like that. Also, if anyone wishes to RP with me at some point, please PM me first for I haven't posted enough things to start my own conversations. I know, I am such a noob D:!

Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful rest of your day, evening, or night!
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back