• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search (Again)

The Last Avatar
Hello!! I have been inactive due to the fact that my computer died (coding mistake = OS being corrupted). However, I have fixed my computer and am thus able to once again join this awesome community!!

Somethings about me:
  • I have been a member here for several years. As such, I would rate my role-playing level as adept.
  • I am on relatively often, but prefer those that aren't super impatient with response times. I can promise 2+ responses most days.
  • I try to proof read my posts. No one likes decoding stuff!
  • I post usually about 2+ paragraphs every time.
  • I love character development!! I usually spend a lot of effort developing characters and plot lines.
  • I am open to MxF and MxM plots.
What I am looking for:
  • Someone that has some decent experience role-playing.
  • Someone that can post no less than once every 3-4 days. More is encouraged.
  • Someone that has creativity and enthusiasm. This helps evolve the role-play and makes it fun.
  • Interested in role-playing on Discord as well as here.
  • Capable of posting 2+ paragraphs per post.

What stories are you interested in?

I had a few ideas. However, I will give a couple brief summaries of the two I want to do the most. If neither appeals to you, or you simply want to do one of your ideas, let me know.

1. One of the characters died, "Oh my!", but the kicker is that they weren't meant to die yet. So because of this, they are offered a choice. They can either move on and remain dead. Or, they can return to Earth. However, second kicker is that going back to Earth isn't free. They would have to become a Grimm, a supernatural entity with special abilities whose duty is to protect the magical and mortal worlds from the other. The new Grimm would then meet up with an assigned teacher who has to teach the newbie how to control their powers as well as how to navigate their new world. Neither could predict what is coming, a secret sect of Magicals working to revive a long dormant creature of unimaginable power. Their ultimate goal unknown.

2. One character is the heir to one of the most powerful magical families in the world. However, the heir's magical ability is negligible to say the least. A disappointment beyond compare to the family. However through fate or luck, the heir manages to perform a summoning ritual. But instead of summoning a weak creature, instead summons one of the 7 Kings/Queens of Hell. Through the botched summoning, the demon is robbed of most of their power, reduced to a human form and irrevocably bound to the heir. Together, the heir and demon must navigate a dangerous world of magical enemies and corrupt magical politics. Their bond will eventually grow from hate to tolerance to true companionship. The heir will learn of their latent power (possessing enormous power) while the demon regains their own power and form (even for just limited times).

may I ask what kind of rp you're looking for?

I had a few ideas. However, I will give a couple brief summaries of the two I want to do the most. If neither appeals to you, or you simply want to do one of your ideas, let me know.

1. One of the characters died, "Oh my!", but the kicker is that they weren't meant to die yet. So because of this, they are offered a choice. They can either move on and remain dead. Or, they can return to Earth. However, second kicker is that going back to Earth isn't free. They would have to become a Grimm, a supernatural entity with special abilities whose duty is to protect the magical and mortal worlds from the other. The new Grimm would then meet up with an assigned teacher who has to teach the newbie how to control their powers as well as how to navigate their new world. Neither could predict what is coming, a secret sect of Magicals working to revive a long dormant creature of unimaginable power. Their ultimate goal unknown.

2. One character is the heir to one of the most powerful magical families in the world. However, the heir's magical ability is negligible to say the least. A disappointment beyond compare to the family. However through fate or luck, the heir manages to perform a summoning ritual. But instead of summoning a weak creature, instead summons one of the 7 Kings/Queens of Hell. Through the botched summoning, the demon is robbed of most of their power, reduced to a human form and irrevocably bound to the heir. Together, the heir and demon must navigate a dangerous world of magical enemies and corrupt magical politics. Their bond will eventually grow from hate to tolerance to true companionship. The heir will learn of their latent power (possessing enormous power) while the demon regains their own power and form (even for just limited times).
I would be interested in this to.

Hi there! I'm new to the site but I'm not new to roleplaying!

If you're still interested in new partners, I'd love to join you! :) I have characters that I'm always looking to develop, and we can discuss plot ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back