• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search 1x1 detailed

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
Okay, I have an idea for a few rps, two set in medieval times with kings, knights and such. One is an Arthur story with magic, dragons, betrayal and the hope for a new age, and I need someone to play Arthur and Merlin as young men. I will explain more in detail later. The other has to do with a wild prince, a monstrous king and a long awaited plan. The others are anime fandoms. If you wish for more information, please message me in private, but please, I request that only detailed rpers apply because I cannot stand one line posts at all, they irritate me to no end. I have my reasons. Please if you can post at least a full paragraph minimum I'Il be happy.

1. The Dragon's Call
No young man, no matter how great can know his destiny. He cannot glimpse his part in the great story that is about to unfold. Like everyone, he must live and learn. And so it will be for the young sorcerer as he walks through the gates of Camelot. A boy who, in time, will father a legend. So the fate of the kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young man. His name…Merlin.

2. The King's Maker
Prince (yourcharacter) Wolfgang Goldenleonard, the 4th Prince of the kingdom, returns to the palace after years of living in hiding. He rejects everything about his new royal life, but is intrigued by the mysterious and dutiful (mycharacter), a catamite of the King. As Wolfgang slowly opens up and learns the ways of the palace, (mycharacter) begins to see something special about the wild, unkempt, and stubborn young prince. He might just be the one (mycharacter) has been waiting for... the one who could light the flame of rebellion.

3. Dragon Ball Z: Return of the Saiyans
Okay so you would be taking control of at least Vegeta and even an oc if you would like. I will be helping with other cannon characters when needed. So the basic storyline is the timeline is set a few years after the defeat of Cell. Goku is still dead, Gohan is in high school and peace has been reigning on earth for a few years. One day there is a massive spaceship that has landed on earth and guess what was on that ship. Saiyans!

4. Black Butler: Book of Descention
There are children going missing but they are not entered in the death records, nor are they reported as truly "missing" They come back after a few days but the children change somehow. There is a darkness that is spreading through England and it is up to the Queen's Pets to figure out what is going on and put a stop to it. (Will you be Sebastian? You can make your own characters as well if you wish but we need at least Ciel and Sebastian for this plot to work.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back