• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Search [CRAVING SMILING FRIENDS, TOTAL DRAMA]

RIBBISAUR

Frog Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! You can call me Bee. I'm a 24-year-old loser who's looking for some roleplay partners. I'll cut to the chase on what I'm looking for.

First of all, I WILL NOT ROLEPLAY WITH ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. I'm not comfortable interacting with minors, so please respect that. I will not respond to you if you're a minor. Simple as that.

I'm looking for anyone who can write at least 2-4 detailed paragraphs a roleplay, though I don't mind smaller posts to move the plot along sometimes. I like action, adventure, angst, comedy, horror and romance. I can double up for you if you can do the same for me. Proper grammar and spelling is preferred, but I won't get on your ass for making a mistake. I would prefer to write on Discord in a private server, but I can use this site as well, I just might not respond as quickly. Speaking of responses, don't rush me for them. I work a full time job during the week, so I may only be able to get in one or two responses a day, or perhaps even every other day. Patience is a virtue. I will never rush you.

Now, onto what I want to roleplay.

MY LIFE AS A TEENAGE ROBOT
(★★★✰)
Looking for: Brad
Will play as: Sheldon
Ships: Breldon

SMILING FRIENDS
(★★★✰)
Looking for: Charlie
Will play as: OC, anyone
Ships: Charlie x OC, any ship you want!

THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS
(★★★✰)
Looking for: Jax, Ragatha
Will play as: OC, anyone
Ships: Jax x OC, any ship you want!

TOTAL DRAMA
(★★★✰)
Looking for: Duncan, Gwen, Julia, Scott, anyone
Will play as: MK, Zoey, Dawn, anyone
Ships: Duncan x Zoey, Gwen x Zoey, MK x Julia, Dawn x Scott, any ship you want!

I only really have a specific plot idea for Total Drama, which is an Island of the Slaughtered roleplay!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a fully original danganronpa rp (1 main character each and 7 npcs for deaths in trials and execution)?

That sounds like fun, but I usually prefer to use canons. I hope you find someone interested in that scenario, though! Thanks for reaching out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back