• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner(s) Needed!

MimiWanKenobi1994

Book Keeper

My name is Michelle. And I can never stick to just one thing at a time. So I'm in search of anyone who wants to role play one one one and even in a group! I like having different projects going on, because I have such an over active imagination! I'm honestly just anxious to role play more! I'm also very friendly and nice, so don't be afraid to contact me!

A little about me I suppose. I'm twenty two years old. I currently go to school and I have a daughter. So my responses won't always be speedy, but I will typically answer daily. 

Next up; simple rules. No god modding, unless it's something about Greek mythology or whatever. Then maybe there could be exceptions. But otherwise, it's just no fun at all playing with characters who can't be hurt or killed. It doesn't help character development. YOU MUST WRITE AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH! I am such a paragraph Nazi. I enjoy reading and therefore four or more sentences is nice to have and respond to. I understand if your grammar isn't the most amazing thing, though important, it's not a major issue. But for the love of the sanity I have left, four or more sentences when replying back. If you put more, great!  I'm not big on too many rules, honestly.

I'm interested in all sorts of role playing genres. I write Harry Potter fan fiction.. so if that means anything to anyone. I'm big into fantasy! Even dysotopian (if I spelled that right) type societies. I even like the cliche vampire and werewolf role plays. Seriusly, I'm open  to anything. I don't have any ideas I could type right now, but feel free to contact me or reply to this thread!

I'd love to start a roleplay with you - I typically reply with 1-3 paragraphs per reply and I've been itching to write recently.

Hello,

My name is Val and I am a literate roleplayer who is very big on fantasy/medieval roleplays, my post sizes usually range between 3-8 paragraphs depending on the content I have to work with. I am on daily, but only have an hour or so of free time to type so I usually post every day or two. Currently, my roleplay died because of inactive writers, but I am looking to start a new one that will be a little on the mythology side of fantasy. I like to include a bit of mystery into my roleplays as well, create suspense and plot twists. I don't have the entire plot down on paper yet, but it could be any number of things. I do like the vampire X werewolf theme, but my character would be...different. I usually do MxM, I get bored of the usual straight relationship interactions. Let me know if you would be interested and I can share some more details.

G'day SeaChelle,

I would be very keen for a group Rp of Harry Potter. If you are still looking to do this, just pm me what kind of setting your going for. I prefer OCs with canons in the background. Just a heads up that I am new to this stuff, so pointers, tips, and patience would be great.

cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back