• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner? Multiple Plots inside

SecretsLiesMurder

"Till Death Do We Part."
I am willing to play either male or female role.

Ships (Ones in bold are the ones I would prefer to play as) -

Arranged Marriage

Master x Maid/Servant

Internet Relationship

Supernatural x Human

Roommates

Cute Couple

Best friends

Guardian Angel x Human

Guardian Demon x Human

Waiter x Customer

Waitress x Customer

Assassin x Target

Angel x
Demon

Prince/Princess x Thief

Masquerade Ball

Royalty x Commoner/Servant

Story Lines (Bold is the role I wish to play) -

Falling Through Hell : [Muse A] is walking home through the woods one day from her way home from work at the local cafe. Her friends and family always warned her about the woods about how it was a dangerous place. [Muse A] come across an ancient burial ground and find bones everywhere. She sees an alter and walk up to it, and touch it slightly, but the alter pricks her finger, as the ground shakes. Cracks appear and the ground opens, showing the fiery pits of hell. Losing her balance, she fall in and lands in the arms of
[Muse B], a demon. He takes her back to the place he resides. He protects her from demons, and hell hounds. So what will happen while she is in hell.

Feathery Love:
[Muse A] was born in a world where there is a Heavens song around every corner, the skies are painted with the beautiful hues of pink, and gold. The world of God, where is children can rest. [Muse A] is one of the famous Arch Angels, but [Muse A] commits a great crime and is banished the world of the Grounders, the world called Earth. [Muse A] once beautiful pure snow white wings, now stained and singed to the color of a ugly black. Now cursed to be a lowly fallen angel, descended from the Heaven's. Without knowing really much about Earth, [Muse A] wanders the land, but comes across people who hunt Fallen Angels. That's when [Muse B] appears and saves [Muse A] life, and takes [Muse A] to it's home, to teach [Muse A] how to survive in the world, and the powers and advantages to being a fallen angel. What happens when [Muse A] wakes up with a mark on its wrist? When a fallen angel has a mark, it means its soul mate is nearby. What if its [Muse B]? When you come near your soul mate all you ever want is to be near the person. You only want that one person. You have a undeniable desire for [Muse B].

I'm interested in Featherly Love but how do you feel about FxF? Muse A being a female angel and having her greatest crime be finally telling another female angel that she likes her? Just a thought

I would love to do either:

Falling through hell

Servant/Master

Best Friends

Angel/Demon

Featherly Love

or....

Assassin/Target

Users who are viewing this thread

Back