• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner, I'm looking for you! (Ignore post count)

Taiga

Crazy Сat Lover

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting my little partner search thread, I really appreaciate that!

Before we jump right into the beautiful world of plots, let me introduce myself and tell you some of my 'rules'.

~My name is Love. Literally.
~I'm still in school and can't be online responding 24/7. Studying is a tiny bit more important ;)
~I'm a musician and anything connected to music makes me go hype.
~My timezone is GMT +7

Now let me tell you about simply rules you should read before you start to PM me:
~PLEASE, don't message me if you're not ready to jump into a roleplay and stay with me for a longer time. Don't come at me, make me excited and then dissapear on the stage of making a character. It really dissapointes me and I'm quite sick of making endless characters who never meet the light.
~Be ready to RP in a thread. I don't do PM.
~Feel free to add any ideas to the main plot and work on it together. I don't want to be the only one who comes up with the idea.
~Be literate. Create a story. The world isn't divided into black and white, it has much more undertones. This means more than 1-2 paragraph posts.
~I also don't like too much drama. It is fine sometimes but it shouldn't be centered. I suffered dark times and I've had enough. (It doesn't mean we can't create a dark RP, just please no over-depressed 'wanna kill myself' characters. Unless they are secondary.)

Phew, congratulation, you finally arrived to the plots! Before we jump right into it, remember that I'm open almost to everything as soon as it has a decent composition, except fandoms. Sorry, I don't understand them. Bolded are the characters I'm willing to play. Also, remember, any plot can be changed in one way or another. Romance is prefered though it is not a must.

Speed of the night
Street racing. It's known as an illegal and dangerous action. A game of fortune, you win or lose, stay alive or die. It has always been something special for MuseA and MuseB. MuseA was always involved into the car world, thank to her father who is a mechanic and owns a car shop. At the age of 14 she got into street racing and can't get enough. She was known as the street race queen until one day when MuseB appeared by the starting line. It was one of the seldom times when MuseA got defeated. Since then they are known as rivals. This lead them to a private race called 'De Leon'. A race known for it's dangerousness. Only 6 racers get the chance to enter it. They risk their cars. The winner of the race gets to take every single car. The race is announced by the start of summer and then racers have 3 months to prove that they are good enough. Thousand of videos are being sent to Mr. X. He leads his own vlog every day and tells about different videos. Some interest him, some don't. Remember only 6 racers are invited. Selection is based not only on skill but also on cars. The expensive get a higher chance. It is a game with high stakes. MuseA and MuseB thought it would be a great idea to enter this race. Coming from an average town they have to find the best cars in the world and show their best skills. Will they sucess? What if they have to work together to reach their goal? What could go wrong if two rivals met face to face... Right? (Based on NFS)

Inside of the system
(This is a RP centered around virtual life and real life. It will have a pretty difficult system and I'd wish to RP this with someone who is willing to improve the setting in general)
Reality:MuseA is an average shy girl, also a nerd. Nothing seems too special about her. At school she is more of an outsider and no one really seems to know anything about her except the fact that she is weird. Though there is one specific trait no one knows about, she is good at hacking. Hack the school site? No problem. Cheat in a game? Easy. This brought her into a virtual life system called (Gotta think of a name). Inside of it she's totally different.

MuseB is known as the ultimate bad boy of the school. He is the leader of the football team. Handsome and stubborn that is how he always was. Everyone thinks that he leads a perfect life and isn't one of those nerds around. In reality he hides one simple thing from everyone, he's a wellknown hacker in the net. But being a nerdy hacker leads you to join the crowd of outsiders and that is why he keeps it as a secret. He also joined the virtual life system (enter name) and likes to spend his time there when he is not busy with other 'elite' stuff.

Looks like nothing could bring MuseA and MuseB together but one day something really bad happen. They get assigned to do a science project together. This could turn into a dissaster. Two out of different worlds, seems like they would never get together but is it true..?

Virtual world:The most popular love pair in the game. They seem like a dream, everyone always wondered wether or not they are together in real life. But it looks like MuseA and MuseB have no idea that they are going into the same school. They are known for not giving out their ID's. They just enjoy their time in the virtual world being together in their house on the coast of the virtual world. In this world they are totally different, they created their characters of how they would like to look like in reality. Everything is just perfect and they are true soulmates. Sometimes they think, should they meet in real life?

One day a new character appears in (enter virtual world name). Strange things start to happen within the game. Some servers get shut, many characters banned or hacked. Who is this mysterious mr. X? He doesn't have an username, any level, he is a ghost. Soon it turns out that it is an artifical intellience created by some company. They didn't except it to act like a virus in the virtual world. Day by day it gets smarter and spreads over technology. He controls everything meanwhile he's nothing. A void. Could anyone stop it? The whole world slowly collapses as mr. X takes over technology. MuseA and MuseB have to enter the virtual world via VR to use their hacker skills and stop this disaster. Will they success?

(A mix of Summer Wars and Ghost in the Shell)

When the mafia and cops collide...
MuseB was born in the mafia family. His father being the godfather of it. Everything was going well, their buisness bloomed until one day. When MuseB was only 8 years old he witnessed the death of his father. It was a police ambush. Since this day he is seeking for revenge. Over the course of years he picked the mafia back up from the ground and now it is stronger as before. MuseA has always seeked justice and that was the main reason she joined the police. Soon she got promoted and now works at the FBI. One day MuseA and MuseB met at the club and everything was going right. A spark jumped between them and this lead them to an intimacy moment. It was the night they would never forget in their lives. Morning came, they had to return back to their habitats. Turns out MuseA becomes an order to find the godfather of the leading mafia. It also turns out that the godfather is MuseB. This is a story about love and duty. Who is going to come as a winner out of this situation?

More plots are going to be announced soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back