• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner!! (Ignore post count!!)

hnicolep

Trap Queen
I am looking for a roleplaying partner. I will reply at LEAST three times a week due to work and school, but there will always be a reply. My replies consist of 1-3 paragraphs and I would like if you could match that and please be literate. I will only play female unless we double. Please message me if you have plots or ideas you would love to try besides the ones listed. If you lose interest please tell me instead of leaving.

Pairings: (Starred are the ones im more interested in)

Werewolf X Human (forbidden love??)

God X Human

Demon X Angel

Drug Lord X Cop or Innocent Person ***

Presidents Daughter X Male Agent ***

Grim ReaperX Human

Cops Daughter/Son X Criminal

1920s, 1950s, 1980s ***

Warrior X Princess

Plots: (All are taken from tumblr so credit goes to who made them)

Muse A and Muse B have been in a relationship for a few years now, but recently it’s become extremely dysfunctional (perhaps abusive?) due to financial strains and other stress. One night after a heated argument, Muse A haphazardly packs a bag and runs out of the apartment. After some time to cool down and think, Muse B regrets the fight and goes after Muse A to convince them to stay and make it work.

Muse A is the daughter of a powerful mob boss. Very much a “daddy’s girl”, she’s spoiled rotten and does whatever she’s told. Muse B is an underling/the son of Muse A’s father’s greatest enemy. They meet, unknowing of each others identities and there is an undeniable spark between them. However, when they each discover the others identity, they insist on making it work— that is until their parents/bosses find out and force them apart. Will Muse A and Muse B accept this, or will they fight for each other?

Werewolf X Human :)

Let's double up, Please.

I find myself playing males all the time but I wouldn't mind being one haha.

Totally interested in the Grim Reaper x Human! o: And to throw on a twist for it, would you entertain the thought of throwing it back to the 1920s? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back