• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Huntin'! [OC and Multiverse Friendly~!]

Stella Fleuré

Felled Princess
'Ello~! So, I'm looking for some partners up for some 1x1 fandom-related RPs. I'm relatively new to this site, but not new to RP, especially fandom RP.

So, a few rules:

1. Must be Semi-Active (I'll usually be online all day on weekends).
  2. You must have at least 2+ years of experience.
  3. Literacy is a must (but I can take a few grammar mistakes).
  4. You must post at least 2+ paragraphs (Can be descriptive or semi-descriptive).
  5. You can request an OC x canon and an OC x OC pairing, but please give me an overview of your character in advance.
  6. Multiverse RPs encouraged!
  7. If you're going to be offline for a while, please inform me ASAP.
  8. All RPs can be done in the DMs or on regular forums. Just please PM me your preference.
  9. Please do not pester me if I'm slow in my replies. Have patience and I'll try my very best to respond quickly.
  10. Regarding OCs, any type of face claim is fine
Alrighty then! So here are the fandoms, the characters I play as, and (most) of my plot ideas! Please PM me with the fandom and role you want to play! Oh, and if you have a plot in mind, feel free to tell me~!

The Legend of Zelda
(Looking for a Link for my Zelda for my modern romantic plot and maybe a Zant to my Midna?)

Uncharted
(Looking for a Nathan Drake for my Elena Fisher and maybe a Rafe Adler for my Nadine Ross. Again, romantic plots with a twist of adventure!)

Gravity Rush
(I really want to find a Raven for my Kat. Kat and Raven are living together and they develop a close friendship... Fair warning: Kat might be bi! FxF?)

Darkstalkers
(Morrigan Aensland has found herself a new "playmate" or Felicia falls in love while searching for fame. OCs and multiverse fandoms welcomed!)

Catherine
(Either need a Vincent Brooks or OC for Catherine. Again another romantic plot involving a lot of drama...)

The Last of Us
(Ellie needs a Joel... A fan novelization of The Last of Us 2 or a modern slice of life with a father and his daughter)

Final Fantasy
(FFXV: Looking for a Noctis, Gladio, or Prompto for my Ignis. The plot is more or less a brotherly bonding and maybe some MxM action. Or, I'm also looking for an Ignis for my female OC. Lastly, I would like a Noctis or Nyx for my Lunafreya or Stella Nox Fleuret. Of course, it’s a romance-adventure story in a warring land. Warning: Expect some moments of tragedy!)

(FFXIII: Looking for... well, anyone for my Serah Farron. Canon, OC, or multiverse... Anything goes!)

(FFVII: My Tifa Lockheart needs a Cloud Strife. I'm thinking about a hurt/comfort story with snippets of romance)

Overwatch
(My Sombra or D.Va are looking for a roommate to bunk with in this comedy plot. Friendship and romance ensues!)

Fire Emblem
(Hoo, boy. Well, any character will do for my Fem! Corrin or Fem! Robin. Other FE OC's welcomed! And I'm also dying to find an Ike for my Bi-Marth. The plot doesn't have to pertain to Fates and Awakening)

Folklore
(I'm OK with any character for Ellen)

Devil May Cry
(Looking for a Dante for my Virgil or vice-versa! It'll mostly be comedy plots)

Super Smash Brothers
(Free for all! Anything goes. You pick a character, I pick a character. Let's go!)

Resident Evil
(My Claire Redfield needs a sibling rivalry story with a Chris Redfield or a shipping with Leon S. Kennedy and my Sherry Birkin is in need of a Jake Muller)

Vampire Knight
(Need either a Zero for my Yuki, a Shiki to my Rima, or an Akatsuki for my Ruka. Full on vampire romance we're talking about)

Trigun
(Vash the Stampede is in need of a Wolfwood!)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
(Anyone is welcomed for my Yukako and Jolyne!)

Black Butler
(Fem! Ciel needs a butler and Hannah's looking for an underling or lover!)

Gangsta.
(My Alex is either looking for a Worick or anyone for a romantic thriller)

Helsing
(Victoria Seras needs a master, particularly Alucard but she'll go for anyone!)

Re: Zero

(Need a Ram to my Rem for some comedy-related shenanigans. Might be FxF?)

If you have any comments, questions, claims, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to ask~!

I can't wait to RP with you all~!

~Stella Fleure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back