• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Hunt!

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings!!

My name is Marv and I'm interested in finding some Semi-literate role-play partners!!
Now then I have a few rules and preferences when it comes to roleplaying partners!

- As I stated: Semi-Literate please!! I won't lie I'm not the most advanced role-player so I don't have drastically long replies
- If having to use a picture to reference your character that you're playing as, let it not be an irl photo of someone! Possibly digital art photos like anime and such!
- Romance in an rp is fine but let's not get too deep into it, focus on other parts of the plots, if wanted we can plan if we want our characters to form that type of relationship together or let it happen naturally. (Basically: Let's have romance as a sub-genre. If you have a really good romance plot though, I'll reconsider)

Here are my role-play type preferences!

MxM, FxM MxM
Fantasy !!!! - Fantasy is like, my big love at the moment so any fantasy theme role-play or any role-play with fantasy elements I am already down for
Fandoms (Danganronpa(ocs), more to be added later)
Sci-Fi
Modern (Like high school theme and such? Is high school even an actual genre? Haha idk)

I'll be gladly to answer any questions any of you have!
Since at the moment I haven't made that many post, I can't create private messages yet!

I'm alright with fantasy, sci-fi and modern. Some misadventures every now and then can't hurt, as long as things don't get way too horrifying, heh.
I'm down... or up for it... whichever direction you want me to, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back