• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner for Doctor/Patient-like romance

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Hey all! Nice to me you. I'm interested in doing a romance (maybe) story, and have a small plot in mind.

A recluse author (my character) is either sick or injured, and seeks help, though he refuses to leave the house unless he's at death's door. So he enlists the help of a nurse/doctor (your character) in order to get back to his normal self.

There's not much more than that, I'm afraid. Just a basic plot. I figure we can work out the details.

- I'm cool with it being MxF or MxM (as I plan on making the author male).

-This could have a variable time period whether it be modern, 1800's, etc.

-I prefer to play the author, though if you convince me I may play the doctor/nurse. (I'm a sucker for either role).

-this could be either super-light hearted or super-dark (a la Stephen King's Misery.)

A few small rules:

-try and reply about two paragraphs. I tend to match my buddies, but can do more (or less) depends on the scene. Just no one liners.

-no god-modding, the general rule.

-I like talking to my buddies, but we don't have to! Works either way.

-decent grammar and spelling. Not too picky.

-Reply once every day or every other day or so. Just give me a heads up if you're going to disappear.

-I'm not shy of violence, gore, dark topics, should you be interested in that.

That's about it. Comment or PM if interested. I'm taking maybe two or three partners :) .

LotusGhostly said:
Wait what?--
You confused me there.
xD
Just trying to be silly xD Nothing serious. Glad you're interested. Would you like to continue the discussion in a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back