• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
A trojan has 4 different ways to handle a zero-death Edgelord. 5 if disabling a skill is different from preventing its activation.

Fashionista has introduced another way.

One of the villains has Conqueror's Hacki from the Deviant Art class, which is yet another way.

That's a total of 7 or 6 different effects in-game thus far, assuming I haven't missed any (or White doesn't add more), to handle the skills-based Edgelord. Pretty sure the Edgelord doesn't have enough antibodies for every single effect, lol. They're defeatable. Difficult with many antibodies, but defeatable.
Don't remind me of how much I hate Trojan pls. They're the only reason I didn't feel bad about making genki

Yeah, they're entertaining. It's just that I have no interest in diving into any of the roleplays about it because capeshit is as messy as DBZ powerlevels.
I agree. There are just some people who technically shouldn’t best some people..but still do.

I agree. There are just some people who technically shouldn’t best some people..but still do.
Powerlevels in Marvel and DC fluctuate quite often, depending on the writer.

The only guy who stays exactly as powerful as he should be, regardless of writer, that I know of, is Sentry.
The fact that there's probably no limit to his powers helps, but still...

Erik's stats have been slightly modified.
Alot of attention will be given to CDR from now on. With a side of NRV.

Last edited:
How? Both his PP + PP recovery rate are greater than your HP+HP recovery rate...
Blood runner will still make him lose regen continuously, and it stacks... If it won't affect his HP it will affect his PP. He still loses in the end. Not to mention, I can depower him now xD

Blood runner will still make him lose regen continuously, and it stacks... If it won't affect his HP it will affect his PP. He still loses in the end. Not to mention, I can depower him now xD

Ah, I wasn't aware that Blood Runner's effect stacks. Since it wasn't mentioned in the description, I assumed it just lowered HP-recovery by 1 for the rest of the battle. Like 7 HP recovery to 6.

Nice. It's always good to have a little CDR in hand just in case.

Last edited:
Ah, I wasn't aware that Blood Runner's effect stacks. Since it wasn't mentioned in the description, I assumed it just lowered HP-recovery by 1 for the rest of the battle.

Nice. It's always good to have a little CDR in hand just in case.
Indeed. after I reach 12 pp and 6 pp recovery, Imma switch to adding points to cdr only. Will be wierd, but all my combinations in mmos are wierd anyway.

Indeed. after I reach 12 pp and 6 pp recovery, Imma switch to adding points to cdr only. Will be wierd, but all my combinations in mmos are wierd anyway.

Not really weird. Just depends on what you want to do. The advantages of CDR is in its variety...and if there's nothing else you wanna put those points in, CDR's generally a good way to go since there's lots of skills that can be used by all classes.

Not really weird. Just depends on what you want to do. The advantages of CDR is in its variety...and if there's nothing else you wanna put those points in, CDR's generally a good way to go since there's lots of skills that can be used by all classes.
I really am only interested in using 3 skills with cdr: depower, and the two skills that make hp and pp recovery negative.

Assuming he can level enough in-game to get those CDRs, he can be trojan-lvl irritating to a lot of players. There's a CDR skill that lets him clear a status effect too, which would be helpful for an undying Edgelord build.
He probably won't get to level enough to get to 31, but I'll have fun trying.

Don't remind me of how much I hate Trojan pls. They're the only reason I didn't feel bad about making genki

There's no reason to feel bad about making Genki.

The trojans did nothing wrong. They didn't even complain when they got nerfed.

I'm excited for this Rp! Trouble is pretty basic in attack with a few planned strategies but hopefully worth it.

Nothing's wrong with a solid battle Trojan.

He probably won't get to level enough to get to 31, but I'll have fun trying.

It's always good to have a goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back