Music Parrot's Phonograph

"Cyberpunk 2077 - The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (GMV)"

"【作業用BGM】Corridors of Time - Chrono Trigger / 時の回廊 - クロノ・トリガー Night Mix"

=)

Melodysheep! How super he is! This is the first time I've heard his voice (if that is indeed him - I know him from the super-awesome Symphony of Science that put him on with PBS). Woo!

Somehow I got Miracle of Sound confused with melodysheep. Still a great song!

"The Vast by Miracle Of Sound (Starfield)"

Last edited:
Enjoy! Big thanks to my dearest Kaerri Kaerri for this one!

"Pumped Up Kicks (Bardcore | Medieval Style with Vocals - Original by Cornelius Link)"

Sponge Bob Square Pants- Jelly fish jam

Couldn’t resist posting this XD

Anyone else happy this thread is now over TWO YEARS OLD?!
Happy Snow GIF by Red Bull

Now for the sake of music variety, I'm adding some good ol' Rock and Roll, courtesy of Judas Priest. These rockers have been at it for, what, 40+ years now? And they still cause chaos! 8D

Judas Priest - Trial By Fire (Official Video)

Merry Christmas and have a great day, everybody!

Carol of the Old Ones (w/Lyrics)

Happy new year y'all! Been on a plane for the first time this Christmas :3 and was busy settling down after travelling, let's hope for a kind year for all! 🎆🎇:bishiesparklesl:

Season One, Episode 1​

The orbiting human circus! It has some good music, so I can technically put it here :3

Woah... I went on and done some digging and I like what I see (and hear) so far. It's the kind of story that's just weird and charming enough for me to get into, this checks quite a few boxes on the list of things I enjoy or wanna see in a story, seems perfect to listen to before bed (oh how I wish I have the luxury to do that these few weeks)...
I heard great thing about Welcome to Night Vale as well, might look more into it. Thanks for the great share Parrot!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back