Music Parrot's Phonograph

Huh! Come to find out it was this artist's biggest hit with some 2 billion views on YouTube. This is a different version of the song and the video is full of creative artwork. =)

"Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) [Official Music Video]"

since no one has posted yet today, i'm feeling silly this new year.

so why not? I love lobsters. intresting creatures. hope im not stealing your thunder Dann (:

since no one has posted yet today, i'm feeling silly this new year.

so why not? I love lobsters. intresting creatures. hope im not stealing your thunder Dann (:

Hee hee! Never happen, Alex! You're just sharing one of the coolest bass-line riffs ever heard on radio or internet! "Rock Lobster!" The B-52s are fantastic! 8D

Säkkijärven Polkka​

I have absolutely no relation to Finland, but I feel that it's my duty to spread this masterpiece of a folk song.

Have some Dwarf Metal.

I may post more Japanese stuff with captions or English Covers later on such as;

Last edited:

Säkkijärven Polkka​

I have absolutely no relation to Finland, but I feel that it's my duty to spread this masterpiece of a folk song.

Loituma: Ievan Polkka (live 1996)​

Bonus points if you know which meme this is used in xD

"As a child, I considered such unknowns sinister. Now, though, I understand they bear no ill will. The universe is, and we are."
(I never played the game, but my attention was caught by this quote from the game highlighted by someone. From what I heard the game was a beautiful experience.)

Last edited:
State Azure is a master of electronic covers. His musical choices are often peaceful and possess a kind of nice energy to them. He's where I go to when I want to post sci-fi or just feel like basking in those fine dancing tunes of his.

"Tangerine Dream - White Eagle (Cover)"

What a cute and merry little tune! I love it, Parrot! Thanks for sharing it! =)

Man, what a heavy, throaty electric guitar (comes in at 0:10)!. Neat combination of metal and orchestration. Jammin' tune there, Kaiju Cat! =)
I swear it fits his character. :)

THEREMIN - Over The Rainbow​

Got something familiar in a weird style

O.K.! That is just wild! A "theremin!" I have learned something today! Not only does it sound cool, I bet it's the easiest instrument to clean after using evaaar! El Neat-O, Parrot! 8D

Wild, I tell you!

"Leon Theremin playing his own instrument"

Definitely has an otherworldly feel to it :^D
I'll post another one in a few days
Ha ha! A YouTuber 3 years ago in this video posted this delightful funny: "I’m thinking of selling my theremin. Barely touched it since I got it."

Ha ha!

Love theremin, some pieces become spoopy and alien with it. This one is like a lullaby from space, found this while thinking about characters in a story, I associate it with an alien obsessed, alien hunter/astronomy prodigy who somehow thinks their parents is in outer space. :D :alien::alien::bishiesparklesl:

I had no idea these four greats got together for this fun and lively instrumental!
Jan Hammer - Too Much To Lose (w/Ringo Starr, Jeff Beck, David Gilmour) [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back