Music Parrot's Phonograph

State Azure has a number of nice electronic grooves. =)

"Pet Shop Boys - Love Comes Quickly (State Azure 80s ambient reinvention Cover)"

What?! It's Saturday and no one has posted a song yet? Well... we're gonna change that, by golly!

"Theology/Civilization - Conan the Barbarian Theme (Basil Poledouris)"

City of the Dead - Eurielle

I've been listening to this on repeat lately. Not only is it so magical and epic, but it's music that helped inspire my first D&D character - I got to play him yesterday in my very first game! 😁

City of the Dead - Eurielle

I've been listening to this on repeat lately. Not only is it so magical and epic, but it's music that helped inspire my first D&D character - I got to play him yesterday in my very first game! 😁

Daisie Daisie That is terrific, Daisie! May it be the first of many for a long, long time! =)

"Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam (Official Video)" Dancing music!

Don Quixote Doflamingo theme [One Piece]

Hands down the best written villain in all of one piece none can compare to his awesomeness.

"Broon's Bane" and "The Trees" by Rush - the former being the prequel to the latter.

the sheer amount of sound that comes out of only three musicians is amazing. For reasons like this one and more, Rush remains my favorite
band. How they can play! =)

"Broon's Bane" by Rush (I believe this particular video's playlist leads right into the next song).

"The Trees" by Rush. What a terrific song! The lyrics, imagination, and the music together can change your day. =)

Last edited:

Djaevulpolska (Swedish trad.) Daniel Estrem, baroque lute​

Been busy right now with a new job @_@ if you were wondering where I was

Djaevulpolska (Swedish trad.) Daniel Estrem, baroque lute​

Been busy right now with a new job @_@ if you were wondering where I was

I WAS wondering where our good Parrot was! Congratulations on the new job, Parrot! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back