Music Parrot's Phonograph

Another favorite from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. =) "Departure." =)

"Final Fantast Crystal Chronicles: Departure"

Edit: Youtube doesn't like fun >:'( As such, to prevent the holes in the list from videos getting removed, please put the titles in the post description!
I have been putting the videos I post in quotations for years, not necessarily because of YouTube but because of RP Nation changing to XenForo years ago. It was a good change and the right decision but it threw a lot of my old posts on their heads as the video Internet addresses became hopelessly mangled and I couldn't remember many of the videos titles. And so I copy/paste the titles (complete with any misspells - you may have noticed my last post has "Final Fantast" instead of "Final Fantasy." =)

Parrot, good on you for spotting your missing videos and requesting this change, buddy! Now I can watch those videos from the first page. =)

Garden of God [Chrono Cross]

=)

Oh, if you're breaking out the Chrono Cross, Catzilla, then I have no choice but bust out with:

"Chrono Trigger (Live at Symphony Hall)"

And they're playing it live, baby, live! =)

=)

Oh, if you're breaking out the Chrono Cross, Catzilla, then I have no choice but bust out with:

"Chrono Trigger (Live at Symphony Hall)"

And they're playing it live, baby, live! =)

Dude! My heart! Askgsjdc! Chrono Trigger is my favorite.

Chrono Trigger [World Revolution orchestral Volume II]

Those chest lasers tho..

You know, I bet this one would fit well on this thread:

"Space Suit" by They Might Be Giants

"Mandolinist Avi Avital & Harpist Bridget Kibbey Re-Imagine Bach"

Just started playing this Friday. It's so addictive @_@
I just checked out a review on it. I can see why it's so much fun! =)

"Vampire Survivors is the Best Game of 2022 so far! Vampire Survivors Gameplay"

Here's a serene sound I came across not too long ago (and with 2.5 million views, I'm far from the only one). If you're in the mood to chill and let the stress out, play on! =)

"Hiroshi Yoshimura (吉村弘) - Wet Land (1993) [Full Album]"

I've always liked this one. The version I'm used to is 1:42 in length (and I can't find it on YouTube); this version is considerably longer.

"Hoshi no Ame / Rain of Stars" performed by Yumi Touma.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back