Music Parrot's Phonograph

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons SNES Music ~ Mast in the Mist ~ European Port​

Last edited:
Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait Parrot! I didn't know you had a music thread going all this timegoing which is just what I need at this moment. Thank you for making all this! I will listen as time allows. =)

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait Parrot! I didn't know you had a music thread going all this timegoing which is just what I need at this moment. Thank you for making all this! I will listen as time allows. =)

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)
I'm glad this music list has blessed you!
And indeed, I'm having a great weekend :' )
Glad to hear from you again! :' D

You too!

I see other folks have left music in here too. Does that mean you don't mind other tunes in here?

You too!

I see other folks have left music in here too. Does that mean you don't mind other tunes in here?
Oh, please do pile on the music! It's always great to see more music on this thread :'D Though, just don't flood it all in one day x'D

Hah! Of course not!

Okay, given the initial tone of the music that started all this last year (peaceful, positive energy)... let me start with... this (and hope someone hasn't already added it in the past 7 pages of threads here)! =)

"Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Opening (Japanese)"

If memory serves, this entire soundtrack was performed using non-electronic instruments - woodwinds, drums, strings, etc.. I love the sound they created!

Hah! Of course not!

Okay, given the initial tone of the music that started all this last year (peaceful, positive energy)... let me start with... this (and hope someone hasn't already added it in the past 7 pages of threads here)! =)

If memory serves, this entire soundtrack was performed using non-electronic instruments - woodwinds, drums, strings, etc.. I love the sound they created!

My favorite intro song to be honest it’s so well done.

Hah! Of course not!

I like this one. It really does make you feel like you're going on an ethereal journey :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back