• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Parissa Monet School For Young Witches OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, Willow is going to be abit of an eccentric wild card. So if anyone thinks they can deal with her antics I am open to discussing relationships.

I say all three are pretty decent sounding. Im a sucker for masquerades and I think having some sort of halloween theme spin on that would be neat. Anything that plays on the witch theme I think would be cool to try. What exactly did you have in mind when it comes to starting.

As of when, I was hoping as soon as we can. As for what to do when we start, I was just thinking the first day? But I am totally open to your ideas. I really like the Halloween masquerade

Ohhhh... We also have to do teachers... Do you think some people would be okay with doubling up as a teacher? Most likely as an NPC?

I can probably do an npc type character but I am god awful at doubling. If we need to have it done in a situation I can take control of a teacher for the time being but probably wont play them much outside of the settings they are vital for.

Well, how do people arrive at the school? It could be some magical way, will everyone be starting fresh or will people have been at the school for some time.

As of when, I was hoping as soon as we can. As for what to do when we start, I was just thinking the first day? But I am totally open to your ideas. I really like the Halloween masquerade

Ohhhh... We also have to do teachers... Do you think some people would be okay with doubling up as a teacher? Most likely as an NPC?
I’d be down for doubling as a teacher!

Maybe since we’re probably starting on the first day of school we could have some sort of orientation/party so the characters can get to know each other?

A orientation party sounds rather fun. I think that could also be rather funny as well, I hope they bring a big spread of food. Willow is insatiable.

I think a combination of school "veterans" and newbies would be good, especially for orientation party
I could double as a teacher too, but I don't think they would be too essential to the actual story stuff.

Well, how do people arrive at the school? It could be some magical way, will everyone be starting fresh or will people have been at the school for some time.
Are they all arriving in the same vehicle/form of transportation? It could be cool to have them arrive individually the different magical ways they can arrive in.

I know Willow will have been at the school almost her entire life but maybe she hasn't attended fully until now. Or it could be her second year.

What if they had some kind of acceptance letter that they had to use to get there, or find the school? At least for new students

Not like a hogwarts letter, but the actual letter itself was the key to finding the school?

As for relationships, I think Kami would love Willow's chaotic nature. She would just be so curious about her (probably stalk follow her around for a while)

Kind of random, but can we make it a point for a few of us to break into the kitchen just for some chocolate? Kami can't survive without her nutella 🤣

You had Willow at chocolate and break in. She can melt the lock, though she may end up melting some of the chocolate in the process. She still isn't the best at regulating her bodies temperature when she bursts into fire.

Shes also a tad bit of a kleptomaniac. She loves shiny and sparkly objects and will snag them if left alone or... not being used as she would call it. Though if someone knows she took it and asks for it back she will give it back without an argument. She just thinks things that aren't being used by people could better be used by her. >.>

As for Belladonna and Kami, I don't know how they would get along. Kami is probably going to be hyper/annoying as hell. But I do think they could help each other towards their "end goals" Kami's kinda trying to hide the fact that she wants to destroy her fam, but what if Bella catches her doing something no no, and Kami ends up helping Bella get more powerful and Bella helps her with family stuff? Bad influences, I know, but fun nonetheless :P

As for Belladonna and Kami, I don't know how they would get along. Kami is probably going to be hyper/annoying as hell. But I do think they could help each other towards their "end goals" Kami's kinda trying to hide the fact that she wants to destroy her fam, but what if Bella catches her doing something no no, and Kami ends up helping Bella get more powerful and Bella helps her with family stuff? Bad influences, I know, but fun nonetheless :P
Ooooh, I love the bad influences idea. But I don’t think she’ll mind Kami being annoying. She’s good with anyone as long as they’re not silent and boring lmao. As long as she’s got good energy, Bella’s in.

Perfect! Imma get started on my post now lol
But I'll wait for everyone else to give their input and whatnot

If you happen to post while im passed out ill have a reply up in the morning if things arent hectic. But, its late and I gotta sleep.

I did think of something funny though. I can see some new girls teasing and trying to get a rise out of Willow, only for her to react emotionally and catch fire. She'd probably end up setting the room on fire (She wouldn't do this on purpose though. It would likely happen entirely on accident.) and be the type to close the doors and go "The heat doesn't bother me at all, bitches get burnt."

Well... funny you mention cold..... I do plan on her learning to do cold fire. Would be a neat step. But now I am off to bed for real >.<

Yes! the girls all wear navy blue skirts and a white polo. They can wear sweatshirts on top though. I think that they all got a letter, and the transportation idea sounds really cool. Reverie is definitely up for some trouble, as shes the headmistresses daughter. there will be a party, and its for all the girls. I think masquerade could be cool! Also, romance is allowed! I think it could be cute to have a relationship or two! If you guys have any more ideas, please tell me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back