• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Parasyte RP

Jetstream

Two Thousand Club
"America, the Land of the Free. Disease and other trademarks and goods have come and gone towards this country. For the days have come and gone to ordinary life, may come to an end. Murders have spread like wild-fire in New York City, the same amount but with, 'Missing heads'. People don't know the mystery as of the murders take place and when they happen. Investigators are on the case of these crimes, hopefully to solve these cases.

-'Who knew that these will come. It was terrifyingly shocking when~'"

Parasyte, a four part RP based off on the four main illnesses, Infection, Mutation, Outbreak and Quarantine, but i suggest it to be almost ....killer.. budum tiss

The RP has been on, but it was dying off with non-playable characters that dont come on.

Its an american version of Parasyte that could need some new characters for hire.

here's even the opening English Let Me Hear song. [media]

[/media]
what do you think? interested?

heres the Character sign up Parasyte: Infection part 1 | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

any questions?

hit me up.

try watching it, to have a understanding before jumping to conclusions.

Trust me, i had a Guyver RP too that a girl came in and said "I want Third Guyver" i asked why's that? "I like the number three, and i havent watched the anime, tee hee"

nah its not a waste, here watch this abridged version that can sum things up in 15 minute.

[media]

[/media]
im sure you can understand it then

hmmm parasyte is about how infectious bugs that want to take control of your brain and consume everything.

a character then cuts the circulation from his hand that one of these bugs tried getting to his head. It then became his hand, aka Migi, meaning right hand.

this purpose was to survive and adapted. but the main character wishes to exterminate these Parasytes along with help from his own Parasyte partner, who is already along side, and inside his body.

brrr... kinda like a maggot... bitches. flys are bitches. *shoos one from food by flicking it and it comes back* you little...

anyway what would the charcters age limit be for the rp?

adults.. at least 40 and fully infected, meaning, inhuman.

youngest would be at least 15-16.

you can be human, or partially infected (too many of those if you ask me) and inhuman so monsters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back