• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paranormal Partner search?

CommonKilljoy

Hey guys! So I had this idea pop into my head last night and I think it would turn into a really cool rp.

Before we get started, I'm looking for a partner that can post at least three paragraphs, has decent grammar and spelling, and is interested in building the rp up. I also ask that you understand I am a college student. I am a double major, a double minor, first chair in two bands, a recreational boxer, am the president of a club, community outreach/community service chair in another, and work two jobs. This being said, I'm obviously busy. I ALWAYS WILL TRY TO GET AT LEAST A POST A DAY. Most of the time I get two + in, but sometimes I can't muster it. I will always let you know if I have a busy week coming up. So I won't just drop for a couple weeks at a time.

Did you survive that? (I promise I'm not high maintenance) on to plotting!

So in a late night scan of the Buzzfeed Unsolved section of Pinterest, I stumbled upon an AU that caught my eye. It was pretty much Demon Shane and normal Ryan. This stuck in my head and I outlined a plot. (Note: you never have had to see BU to rp this. It's completely Oc characters. All you need to know is Shane is a die hard skeptic while Ryan gets scared of pretty much everything)

Muse A is a diehard believer in the paranormal. After an experience in their childhood years, they've devoted themselves to uncovering the truth about the supernatural. Eventually deciding to start their own investigations, they run into Muse B. More so, Muse B just sorta showed up one day. Very much an unbeliever, Muse B mainly follows Muse A around debunking and sarcastically taunting the so called "spirits". A frustrating relationship, they quickly become inseparable. Their vlog rises to success and internet popularity, but little does Muse A know, Muse B is actually a ghost themselves.

For an unknown reason, they're able to strongly manifest themselves to Muse A. What started out as a sarcastic joke escalated from there. After about two weeks in, they got too attached to Muse A to reveal themselves. In other words, it's adorable to watch Muse A freak out and panic over Muse B's reckless demeanor.

-so pretty much this can be romantic or platonic and can go in a million directions. We can decide later on if Muse A ever finds out about their partner's condition or not. Also, like all my plots, this is adaptable and can be changed around. Thank you for reading this far and PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back