• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paranormal investigation thingie?

Kaitisme

Professional Procrastinator
I have this itch to be part of a scooby-doo like roleplay scenario.

Magic and magical creatures would be not well known, but still accepted in some circles and mainly the circles of those involved. So while common folk don't know about the actual happenings of their world, they don't not know about the myths and stuff. Books are made and called fantasy, children who see fairies are called highly imagnitive, strange attacks are pinned on wild beasts or particularly outcasted humans.

Theres a private company who looks into the claims of unnatural happenings by clients, and we, the players, would be part of this company.

Like the X-files, but where the investigators have a bit more experiance with these things, maybe even a part of that world themselves.

Any thoughts? Interest? Ideas? .3.

Oh, this sounds like fun! Is this going to be set in one location, or would the crew be a traveling group?

They would travel within the county, no more than a day's car ride away, unless some real well paying folks hired them. Thanks for the interest! :)

Count me in!
Thanks for the interest!

I'm going to be away from my laptop for another 6-7 hours, but if we get any more interest between now and then, I'll start making a proper post!

Any ideas for characters? :D I'm thinking a healer witch (plus all the NPCs cause I'm the GM, lol)

Thanks for the interest, guys! Sorry for the delay, I have not forgotten. I'll start making a proper post now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back