Paragon For all

Holo

The local outcast.
paragon-banner.png

So just to clarify I'm going to use a lot of terms from league of legends. So to get us started off I'll give a very basic explanation of the game. 

attachment.php

So both teams start from opposite ends of the map. For the first 3 or so minutes the harvesters are offline and can't be set. Both teams must try to push the lanes where the turrets are to try and break all of those and get to the enemy core. The match ends when one team destroys the other team's core. The colorful dots you see are neutral monsters that live in the "jungle" between lanes. These monsters give buffs or a large amount of exp when slain. White for exp. Black for attack speed. Red for damage and movement speed. Blue for mana regen and cooldown reduction.

So now that that's out of the way let's discuss price. Oh wait is free and on ps4 and pc and you can play with people from both. 

So if you'd like to discuss this game and potentially team up I'd be happy to help. 

I've had my eye on this game for well over a year now.  I watched It's development on and off and for a while you had to pay for it, so I stopped watching.  I recently discovered that it became free again and dowloaded it on my computer.  By recently I mean last Saturday.  I haven't had much time to pay yet, but thus far I've played Giddion, Sparrow, and Steele.

I've had my eye on this game for well over a year now.  I watched It's development on and off and for a while you had to pay for it, so I stopped watching.  I recently discovered that it became free again and dowloaded it on my computer.  By recently I mean last Saturday.  I haven't had much time to pay yet, but thus far I've played Giddion, Sparrow, and Steele.

I use Feng Mao and get a triple kill within the first 10 minutes. I love building for extremes. My deck for Feng Mao is 78% attack. 

I use Feng Mao and get a triple kill within the first 10 minutes. I love building for extremes. My deck for Feng Mao is 78% attack. 

I play ranged characters mainly and then build glass cannons.  It's so satisfying to run into a group of 3 enemies and a hoard of minions and activate his ultimate.  None shall live!

I play ranged characters mainly and then build glass cannons.  It's so satisfying to run into a group of 3 enemies and a hoard of minions and activate his ultimate.  None shall live!

I love it when that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back