• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ParaCom: Horror Under The Sea

Could a field scientist be a viable option for a character? Also I am quite interested.

Full fledged scientists wouldn't be out in the field.  It's too risky.  Once I make an official thread, all classes will be displayed and explained in further detail.

If there are any more questions, let me know.  Last chance for open questions before the official thread.  To get a feel of what the RP can potentially do, check out the precursor to it.  ParaCom: Adversary Uncertain is what I mean by the First Paranormal War and it can easily be accessed on the link of my signature or what I attached on here.

View attachment ParaComAU.pdf

I can't wait to get this roleplay on its wheels!

And for character sheets, what do we do? Or will you include that in the offical thread..?

I can't wait to get this roleplay on its wheels!

And for character sheets, what do we do? Or will you include that in the offical thread..?

That's all for the official thread.  If I was to do it here, it would be very sloppy.  I intend to make things nice and neat.  A little readability comes a long way and I have no intention of making other's eyes bleed.

Sounds like a good idea, though I tried to and failed miserably.  I'm not above trying again though.  I posted non-hosted as a backup.  I was flying blind through my first time with hosted projects.

If you want I can start it and transfer it to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back