• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

"Papers, please" inspired plot!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Oh my gosh, that game made be sob, I finished it yesterday and now I really want to write a roleplay similar to it! But has nothing to do with the actual game, so if you've never played it or even heard of it, don't worry xD

Quick rules:

-I really, really want to play a female character. I have been having to play as male characters for a while now and while I can do it, for this roleplay, I'd like to not ;.;

-I'm very flexible on length, so let me know what you would prefer c:

-Good grammar is always appreciated.

Aaaaand, here's my plot:

North Cross Town can officially consider itself occupied.

[My character] had always hated seeing soldiers march through the streets, rifles on their back without any expression on their face, but the dark green uniforms of the country of Ovferstan remind her that change is coming. Unpredictable change. Change that may only bring more battles and warfare to their tiny town.

[Your Character] is immensely proud of his warmongering country. He is a patriot through and through. Although he is eager to fight the corrupt government North Cross Town once belonged to, the civilians were apart of Ovferstan now and they needed to be protected- which is why he feels the need to say something when [My character] is being pushed around by green uniformed soldiers. He shoos them off and...tries to start a conversation. He's never talk to one of them before. Surely they had many thanks to give for coming to save their little city.

She did not.

But the soldiers of Ovferstan were there to stay - [My Character] and [Your Character] would see each other every day. Surely in any other circumstances, great things could happen - but war was happening. War was going to change everything. And they still weren't sure if it was for the better yet.

There it is c: Sorry about the quality, I had to write this on my phone, but I'm super excited about this plot! Send me a message if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back