• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Papa Just Needs Some New RPs (MxF / MxM only)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So, I don’t really know what I’m looking for to RP right now, I just know I need some RPs in my life right now. So instead of me asking for what I want, how about I ask what you all want, and see if it peaks my interest. If it does, then we might have a RP going, if not, at least it was worth a shot, right? I will list some things here to give you a general idea of what I like, and some I don’t, but hit me with what you got still based off of what you think I might enjoy!

A Little Rule Thingy:

Please be 18+

The RP will be PG-13 at the most

Magic
Fantasy
Modern
Medieval
Medieval with Modern elements
Realistic
Modern Fantasy
Romance (that’s usually a must for me)
Supernatural (Lite)
Etc.

Dislikes:

Horror

Super heroes (I don’t hate super hero stuff, in fact I love it but I don’t normally RP it)

Fandoms (unless I’m really into them)

High Fantasy

So based on all that, hit me with what you got!

What fandoms do you like?

Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon
Nintendo
Disney
Sonic
Final Fantasy
Some PlayStation Hits (like Spider-Man, Uncharted, Elden Ring, Horizon, etc.)
Etc.

That’s just some of the fandoms I like, but listing everything would just make this go on for too long, and I think you have a basic understanding now.

I don’t know much about dnd. I’ve never played it, nor been totally exposed to it. So, maybe if you explained it to me, I might see about this.
Basically quest and shenanigans that we get to make up and control. Bunch of different classes and stuff to help guide things

Basically quest and shenanigans that we get to make up and control. Bunch of different classes and stuff to help guide things

So kind of just like we make the characters go on quests, and then the different classes are like other RPG series where they start with a basic class, and then can evolve that class or change it later on? Sounds fun. Hit me up in the PMs about it!

So kind of just like we make the characters go on quests, and then the different classes are like other RPG series where they start with a basic class, and then can evolve that class or change it later on? Sounds fun. Hit me up in the PMs about it!
Yee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back