• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt [OC or Canon Plots]

PantyAnarchy

Hi there! I'm seeking out a specific fandom RP, please read on if you are interested in doing an RP based on the anime series Panty and Stocking w Garterbelt!

A smidge about me first: I am a 23 year old female roleplayer who usually focuses on non-canon anime inspired plots, which means although I may like certain genres, universes, and take large inspiration from some series, I am not typically looking to follow any strict canon. I'm normally seeking out big action plots with female leads with a big focus on FxF relationships combined with a healthy split of slice of life, comedy, fluff, and even romance. I'm inspired by a ton of Gainax/Trigger anime and just about any action series you can name with a particular interest in retro fighting stuff.

I would usually add a lot more about what I like to write, but I'm going to keep that part brief because I am here to advertise very specific fandoms, which is what I'll be doing now!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt:

Because I'm so excited for a possible season 2, I would love to write something based on it and I'm willing to approach it from either an OC or canon character angle.

OC Panty and Stocking Plot:

Since I believe the P&S universe is perfect for OC-based stories, we would focus largely on us creating a duo in the same universe using the same methodology to creating characters: based on clothing, clothing that can turn into weapons, and an interesting personality dynamic.

Depending on the route we take, our characters could have similar powers to P&S or they could be a fairly normal two characters by comparison. They could be a paranormal fighting duo working their way up to the legendary status of Panty and Stocking or their circumstances could be completely different from what we see in the anime. I would even be willing to include entirely different themes or genres such as having it take place in a different type of world with different sorts of entities instead of the typical ghosts they are fighting in the anime.

The details are something I'd like to discuss more with an interested partner, but no matter what you should expect an RP that matches energy of the show as much as possible while keeping it unique plus detailed character creation. I'm looking for a story with over the top action and fighting, with crude and comedic themes, but with a cute and overall feminine aesthetic like P&S.

Canon Panty and Stocking RP:

If I'm being totally honest, I have not put a great deal of thought into what a canon Panty and Stocking RP would look like, but this is a case where I like the characters so much, think they are so entertaining, and believe writing each of the main characters would bring so much energy to our writing, that I would be down to do just about anything with them! Although, I would like to try to keep it creative with the same energy as the show. I'm completely comfortable playing any character from the universe including Scanty and Kneesocks with no real preference to if I main Panty or Stocking.

As someone who is rewatching the show currently, we could approach by writing our own unique "episodes" or if a particular storyline interested you, we could try to focus on that and make it more of a continuous story.

In Summary:

Whatever we end up doing, all I ask is that you are at least familiar with the show and it's characters. If you haven't watched it in awhile and don't remember every little detail, I'm sure I'd still be happy to write with you, as long as you like the energy brings and are interested in the world or characters.

Please note that I only write in third person narrative style and would prefer you message me rather than roleplay on the public forum.

In the end, I don't know if anyone will be interested, but if by chance you are, I can't wait to hear from you!

Hello hello! Is this still open? Because if so I'd totally be interested in like... a kind of OC Panty and Stocking plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back