• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ pan’s cravings ♡

pandxlce

Hiya!~

My name is Pan, but I also go by Iz. I started role playing way back when, around the age of 14! So I am most certainly not a stranger to this. With that being said, I had an account here before I fell off role playing for awhile, but my love for it has flourished once more and the desire to pick it up again is strong. So here I am, bigger and better than ever :D

I can roleplay a lot of different themes & fandoms, but this thread is to just keep a list of my current cravings to see if anyone would like to reach out and try to create a story with me! I only roleplay MxF where I prefer to be the F. I tend to be a multi-paragraph kind of writer (but not always if the scene does not call for it). I am a little busy in real life right now (have a lot going on) but if you are willing to work with me, I promise I will extend the same courtesy to you! If you find an interest in anything below, reply here or shoot me a DM!🥰

• Mafia World: MxF. - Just your average dark, enemies to lover, daughter of enemy mafia. Both come from a lineage of mob bosses and both tolerate nothing.
  • Gamer's World: MxF. - Just two first class video gamers constantly competing with each other, even in a professional pro-gaming league. (The game type can be any! From something like League, to Valorant, etc.)
  • Street Racers: MxF. - Irl, I love cars so any kind of setting with beautiful car builds, racing, etc. would be amazing! I was also thinking for this one could be an underground street racer and the other a professional F1 driver? Thoughts?
  • The Villainess: MxF. - I LOVE a good reincarnated as the villainess trope. There's so many twists and turns it could take so let's build a world together!
  • Forced/Arranged Marriage: MxF. - Your typical trope. Add in a little enemies to lovers and you can consider me sold :D
  • Supernatural: MxF. - Any supernatural pairing you desire. I love fantasy themes so we can build a skeleton together!
  • Corporate Sucks: MxF. - Your typical CEO x Worker Bee concept.
If you have any ideas, let me know too! Hope to write with you soon 🤍

hey, interested in the mafia plotline!! do you double, because i was maybe thinking maybe i play the leader and you play his right hand man, and we can both play two sisters?

Heyo! I'm also into cars, and so I think doing the street racers thing would be a ton of fun! Your gamers world also looks interesting to me too!

hey, interested in the mafia plotline!! do you double, because i was maybe thinking maybe i play the leader and you play his right hand man, and we can both play two sisters?
hello! i’m up for this! i have no issues with doubling. message me! :)

Hiya! Not sure if this is still open but I am SUPER down for a mafia roleplay if you are down to double! let me know <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back