• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pandora's box

1) Whatever evil is leftover, Depression or Time seem very interesting though.

2) I check in multiple times a day, usually every hour during the day to see if their are posts, and to respond if time allows it

3) I check in whenever I can, but I'm usually much more detailed and less rushed from 1600-2000 PST. If its sometime not in that frame, I can't promise detailed paragraphs but I'll try not being a hindrance to the storyline

4) I guess 3 answers that one

5) Yes, if time allows it. If not, I get the idea of my post through along with enough that it doesn't seem like a large fluctuation. Might take me an hour or so to write a detailed post piece by piece when I'm doing something else.

• Name:

Height:

Weight:

Beauty Marks/Special Markings:

Last edited by a moderator:
As you see I have posted the cs above. I may not be able to post the rp today so just in case I wabted you to have the cs so you canhave characters ready for the rp. Taking all things into consideration, I have assigned evils.

@SomatoToup123 Pride

@Saru Misfortune

@AceOfSpades0210 Depression

@JustKay Rage/Lust/Envy (The abilities are pretty much the same)

All good?

@Leone Thank you, I am willing to take Rage. I apologise for the late reply, I got caught up with some stuff. Just in case, here are the answers to your questions:

1)What Evil do you want?

Um, Rage.

2) How active are you?

I come online everyday, although I'm extra busy during Thursdays and Fridays so there's lesser chance of me coming online then.

3) How active are you willing to be?

Uh, very? I'm willing to keep it going.

4)Whats your schedule typically like?

Get back from school, go on RpN, maybe do some school stuff, go on RpN again.

5) Can you roleplay detailed?

Sure, why not. I can do that shizazzle - unless I get Writer's Block.

Hell yeah, I am. Although Fridays and Saturdays are going to busy for me, so I apologise in advance for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back