• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pandora's box

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
Forewarning- I am only looking for about 4-5 people for this roleplay. You must be relatively active and be able to roleplay at an advanced level. No less than 2 paragraphs (at least 5 sentences a paragraph) a post. There may potentially be a 6th evil. Lastly, this has the potential to get pretty dark and psychological, but not THAT dark. Now i'm really excited for this, and hope some of you are as well. This is just an outline, I will make an official overview once I have received enough interest.

Pandora's Box

Setting:

Time: Modern Era (December 2015)

Place: Small Town In Minnesota (Haileen)

Cast:

5 Teens

A Psychiatrist

The Organazation Watching Them (Seekers)

The 5 Evils Within Pandora's Box

Important Items:

Pandora's Box

The Five Fragments of Pandora's Box

(Possibly) Weapons of Pandora

Plot:

5 Teens, Social outcasts in the same high school, find that something is a miss. They all have been diagnosed with something called "Pandora Syndrome" which is when something acting as a catalyst, causes a change in a person, completely altering their personality for a personality. (May become more enraged, lustful, or depressed)

Other:

-Each teen posses a fragment of Pandora's box, which contains one of the 5 evils.

-If activated, Pandora's box will unleash the five evils into the world, ending it as a result.

-The teens can channel their evil and use them against people, but it causes them to loose sanity. Too much sanity loss will make it easier for the evils to completely consume them.

The 5 Evils:

Time(Loss)- When channeling this evil, the user is able to fast-forward the time of living and non living things, causing them to age, decay, crumble, or even die.

Depression- When channeling this evil, the caster can cause people to enter a serious state of depression that he or she can use to manipulate the person.

Rage- When channeling this, the user can cause others to enter an enraged state. This enhances the physical ability of those it is cast upon, and they will fight for the user.

Lust/Envy: Similar to rage, this causes those it is cast upon to lust after the caster so much, they will do as they or told. If there is something they envy, they can be willed to do horrible things to have that item.

Misfortune- When channeling this evil, the user can cause misfortune of any kind on those it is cast upon. Someone is driving a car. The user can place misfortune on that person and will their car to crash.

(Possibly) Pride

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much.

Might you know anyone who would be interested. This rp is my dream as I can feel it's potential. I would love if you could point others here who you think might be interested. @SomatoToup123

This sounds like a great roleplay ^-^ But where are the other tabs? I was just tagged and *pop* here I am, frazzled as ever cause I don't see any tabs xD . Someone halp?

Well, saw this in a seperate section above all the posts, looked interesting, click, and I'm here. About a week old to the site, and still discovering new things I guess! Seeing as this is set to a certain amount, curious whether there would still be a spot for me.

Tag and I shall come. It seems interesting though and would like to know more about this rp. It's quite unique, curious of this and may like to join. Misfortune and Rage were the two that caught my eye when I was reading the details of the Rp above. Well done! :)

Saru said:
Tag and I shall come. It seems interesting though and would like to know more about this rp. It's quite unique, curious of this and may like to join. Misfortune and Rage were the two that caught my eye when I was reading the details of the Rp above. Well done! :)
I hope you choose Rage 'cause Misfortune is just calling my name. xD

SomatoToup123 said:
I hope you choose Rage 'cause Misfortune is just calling my name. xD
xD I could do that, both intrigue me the most and would find myself fine with either one. But yeah it called me as well along with rage.

Also... Time is mine

Would anyone want pride? Heres an example.

Skinny Kid: I am proud of my muscular physic. *muscles grow*

Gamer Girl: I take pride in my katana. *katana appears*

Leone said:
Also... Time is mine
Would anyone want pride? Heres an example.

Skinny Kid: I am proud of my muscular physic. *muscles grow*

Gamer Girl: I take pride in my katana. *katana appears*
So basically, if you take pride in something, you can have it?

1. I would like Pride.

2. I'm on everyday and can post several times a day.

3. I'm willing to be as active as needed.

4. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays: I'm busy 7 AM to 6 PM. Wednesdays and Fridays: I'm buy 7 AM to 3 PM.

5. Yes!

1. Misfortune

2. I am online everyday and usually post at rate of others or close too

3. Active

4. Varies depending on Rl situations and stuff. Though when I return to work it may effect things, but should still be able to post and keep schedule.

5. Yes. I have done many Rp's over the years and quite a few were on the detailed and upper casual levels if not all.

@Leone

1) What Evil do you want?

I'm fine with whatever hole there is to feel, I mostly love the premise.

2) How active are you?

Extremely, I check multiple times a day most of the time.

3) How active are you willing to be?

See #2

4)Whats your schedule typically like?

I work Mon-Fri but still check during my 2 10 min breaks and my hour lunch as well as before and after clocking in.

5) Can you roleplay detailed?

Yes, while I have only done so a few times on this site I have done so before on other RP sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back